I wanna feel you... (M.C)

Cecil and Leonard were traveling to the mountains, Leonard wanted to go to the beautiful place where he was sleeping since he was a kid... He had so many emotions inside... Nostalgia and happiness at the same time... His memories were on his mind at that moment...  

Cecil was looking at Leonard during the traveling... Noticing how beautiful his boyfriend is...

Leonard: that place is the best place in the world! I swear... *Nostalgic* *happy*

Cecil: I know it is... If you're saying it so happily... It must be true... *Blushing* *peaceful smile*

Leonard: O-Oh man... Sorry... I've been talking too much... Right?... *Embarrassed*

Cecil: no! It's ok! I love the way you talk... *Blushing* really... I love it...

Leonard: a-ah!... I-I see... *Blushing, Manly* I... I love the way you talk too...

Cecil: hehe~... you're so cute... *Touching his cheek sweetly with his hand*

Leonard: Y-You too... *Blushing, manly* B-But hey!!! We have to continue!!! *Laughing a little*

Cecil: ok then... Let's go... I wanna see that place with you... *Happy*

Leonard: don't worry!! We're almost there!!! *Happy*

After a little moment, they were already there, there was a beautiful lake with cute trees around the place, the birds were singing sweetly as always, everything was perfect...

Cecil: Oh my ... This place... *Impressed* *happy*

Leonard: see? I've told you!!! This place is amazing!!! *Happy* *blushing, Manly*

Cecil: And you were right... This is really wonderful, Leonard! *Smiling peacefully*

Leonard: hehehe I know!!! I love this place... It gives me good vibes... *Smiling peacefully*

Cecil: I can feel the good vibes too... This place surely is special... *Blushing*

Leonard: man... n-now that I'm here with you... It's even more special to me right now... *Blushing*

Cecil: I... *Smiling peacefully* I feel the same... *Blushing* this place is now special to me too now...

Leonard: hehe... *Blushing, manly, closing his eyes happily* H-Hey... *Running a little* Come here!... Let's sleep a little on the grass together... *sitting in there on the grass*

Cecil: Oh! Ok then!... *Smiling peacefully* *blushing* *running a little*

And then, Both boys were sleeping on the grass peacefully... they were really happy... The moment was just so perfect...

Leonard: "I'm so happy when I'm with you... man... I am really in love with you..." *Blushing*

Cecil: "I'm in love with you too... My sir Leonard... Thank you for everything... I promise I'll be the best boyfriend in this world... For you..." *Blushing*

After a moment... Leonard woke up...

Leonard: *blushing* you... You're the best, Cecil... The best man in this damn world... Saving you was the best decision I could have done... *Getting up carefully*

Leonard wanted to clean his body, noticing he was a little dirty at the moment...

Leonard: I-I don't think it's a bad idea... *Blushing* *looking at Cecil* Yeah... Cecil is still sleeping after all...

Then, Leonard was undressing himself, leaving only his fundoshi in his body.

Leonard: *blushing* he... he's not gonna wake up... Don't worry...

And then he started to clean his perfect body in the middle of that beautiful lake...

Leonard: Oh man!! *Happy* the water is so fresh right now!! Haha! *Cleaning his abs and arms happily*

Leonard was cleaning his body happily in that lake, but he really was thinking Cecil was not gonna wake up,  that was a major mistake...

Leonard: hahaha! Yeah! This is so good! Hahaha!~ *smiling, Manly* *cleaning his chest and shoulders* I really needed this!!! Hehe!!

At some point, Cecil woke up...

Cecil: huh?... *Getting up carefully*... A-a-ah...! *really impressed* *blushing a lot*

Leonard didn't even notice Cecil woke up... He was really happy feeling the fresh water in his body... And that was another major mistake...

Leonard: hahaha!! This is the best day of my life!! I should have traveled here long time ago!! Why didn't I do this before!?!? I'm so stupid!!! Hehehe!!- *surprised* *blushing a lot* *nervous* H-huh?...

Suddenly, Leonard felt Cecil's arms touching his abs softly... Cecil only had his classic white shorts on his body...

Cecil kissed Leonard's neck softly too...

Cecil: you're so beautiful... My heart is becoming crazy everything I hear your laugh... *Blushing a lot* you're... You're so beautiful, Leonard... *Using a seductive voice, and at the same time, he was being completely honest*

Leonard: Ce-Cecil... *Nervous* *blushing a lot*

Cecil: sorry... I just felt I had to do this... *Blushing a lot* you're so wonderful... I'm... I'm sorry...

And just when Cecil was about to leave...

Leonard: *suddenly grabbing Cecil's shoulder, and turning him over, finally to give him a deep kiss...*

Cecil was really surprised, but soon he was closing his eyes, melting himself in that kiss in the middle of that romantic lake...

Two boys in the middle of the lake...

They wanted to feel their love...

Softly...