first step... (M.C.)

Both boys, Cecil and Leonard were walking around the magic city after they left the restaurant, they were not talking too much this time, but they felt happiness inside their hearts, after all now they are boyfriends~                    

Leonard: M-Man... *Blushing*

Cecil: yes?... *Blushing*

Leonard: I-I love you so much... I feel so happy... I'm so lucky, I found you in my way... *Holding Cecil's hand*

Cecil: hehe...~ I'm lucky too, you know... I found my lover, my star, and he was also the one who saved me before, you're so special to me, Leonard... *Blushing* *holding Leonard's hand*

Leonard: *blushing manly* Cecil... Your words are so beautiful... Sometimes I feel you're an angel... *Blushing a lot*

Cecil: I could say the same... You're the angel who saved me when I needed it the most... *Blushing* *smiling peacefully*

Leonard: an angel with a tragic childhood I guess... *Nostalgic* I wonder what would happen if my parents were still alive... I wanted to see their faces when I tell them I have a great boyfriend now... *A little sad*

Cecil: Leonard... *A little worried*

Leonard: I have to admit... I still need them... But... They're not coming back... They're gone forever... *Sad*

Cecil: even so... *Kisses Leonard's forehead*

Leonard: huh? *Surprised*

Cecil: even if they're dead, I know, I'm sure they're happy for you, because if you're happy, they're happy too, I know it, I know they are happy somehow now... I can feel it... *Smiling peacefully* they're so proud of you, you're a strong man, and you grew up being a great ninja... *Blushing a little* I know they're happy and proud...

Leonard: *almost crying, manly* M-Man... Those words...

Cecil: *worried and surprised* sorry!!! Did I say something-

Leonard: N-No... Man, I-I needed those words so badly, and then you said that... You're my angel... Thank you so much, Cecil... Thanks, Man... *Hugging Cecil*

Cecil: I'm here for you... No need to thank me... *Hugging Leonard too* if you're happy, I'm happy too, and if you're sad, then, I'll make you happy again... Always... *Blushing, smiling peacefully*

Leonard: I love you, I love you so much Man... *blushing, nostalgic and happy*

Cecil: hehe...~ I love you too, my sir Leonard... *Kisses Leonard's forehead again* I'll love you with all I got... Don't forget that... *Blushing*

Leonard: Man, I can't forget that... Because I know deep in my soul you'll be there for me always, Cecil... *Blushing, Manly*

Cecil: hehe~... But Leonard... *Curious*

Leonard: Y-Yeah?... *Blushing*

Cecil: tell me more about you... I wanna know you well... If that's not a problem for you of course... *A little worried* *being gentle*

Leonard: N-No... It's ok... I'll tell you because I trust you... *Blushing manly*

Cecil: oh... Well... Tell me... And thank you for trusting me... *Blushing*

Leonard: Man... You're my boyfriend... So you'll know this anyways... I am from Eblan... Remember what I told you about my parents?... *A little serious*

Cecil: of course... Now everything makes sense... I've heard that city is almost destroyed... *A little sad* monsters destroyed the place long time ago...

Leonard: Y-Yeah... It was like a bloody war... In that war... My parents died... *Serious and nostalgic*

Cecil: I guess it was really terrible... I'm sorry... Really... I'm so sorry, Leonard... *A little worried*

Leonard: kids, adults, all of them were so scared, it was really tragic... I survived because my ninja master found me about time and saved me, He was hiding the survivors in a cave, and he did that with me... Thanks to that man I'm alive... But I've been homeless since then... *Serious and nostalgic*

Cecil: I admire you, seriously... But.. were you sleeping in the streets all the time? That surely was hard to you... "You're the best, Leonard..." *Serious*

Leonard: "you're so sweet almost all the time, you're really the perfect angel..." Well... Sometimes I was sleeping in the middle of the mountains while I was doing many missions to obtain money... even sleeping on the trees like the typical ninja I am hehe... Sometimes it's so relaxing... You can hear the birds singing...You should go with me someday... We can sleep together there... *Blushing, manly* *a little nostalgic and happy at the same time*

Cecil: I'd love to go with you there... *Blushing*

Leonard: fine then... It could be our first step... As boyfriends... *Blushing* *happy face*

Cecil: Yeah... Hanging out with you there... let's do it, Leonard... I wanna go with you... *Blushing*

Leonard: *smiling, happy face* well then, let's go, Cecil... *Holding their hands* *both boys were blushing a lot*

Cecil: *he kissed Leonard's forehead sweetly*

Leonard: *he kissed Cecil's cheek in a manly way*

Just like that... Both boys were giving their first step...~