my beautiful star (M.C)

Leonard decided to wait until the next day in the magic city, he had to be prepared and ok to train the next day with his new armor, so Cecil and leonard were now under a tree in the park of the magic city, resting and talking about many things... like life, friends...

Cecil: that's why I decided to be a warrior... To be stronger and protect my friends with all I got... *Smiling peacefully*

Leonard: *Blushing* I-I see... it's nice to have a purpose in this life I guess... *Thinking* my... my life has been so crazy you know... *Seeing the stars* *melancholic*

Cecil: *surprised* why are you saying that?... Are you worried about something?... *Worried*

Leonard: no... The thing is... Unlike you... I... I was thinking this life was maybe really hard and sad... *Melancholic*

Cecil: why is that?... *Worried*

Leonard: you see... I was lonely since I was a kid... My parents died long time ago...

Cecil: I'm... I'm so sorry, Leonard... *Sad*

Leonard: "you're saying it like it's your fault... You're so sweet, Cecil... Only if I could kiss right now..." *Blushing manly* *melancholic* hey... Don't be sad... They died fighting in a war long time ago... I was poor and I had to fight for my food... I learned all the ninja techniques and then... I was going to many missions to obtain money and eat with that...

Cecil: it must've been hard to you... Right?... *Blushing* I admire you so much, Leonard...

Leonard: *blushing manly* he-hey... It's not like that... I had good persons, and friends by my side, like the sir who was my teacher...
Thanks to that man, I am the ninja you know today... *Melancholic*

Cecil: "I don't know why... But you're so special to me now..." *Blushing* *looking at Leonard with peaceful eyes*

Leonard: I was very happy and positive when I was a kid... after all I knew perfectly being sad all the time is useless and tragic, and I didn't want to be like that... But still...  sometimes I was thinking life was sad when I was younger... Maybe because I still miss dad and mom... But now I know was so wrong... *Smiling* because I am not alone... I have my friends... And now... I have you by my side too... *Blushing and looking at Cecil* *he realized he made a mistake* WAAAA!- I-I mean-

Cecil: Don't worry, Leonard... I know what you mean... I am your new friend after all... *Smiling and closing his eyes peacefully* *blushing*

Leonard: "I don't want us to be just friends, Cecil..." *Blushing manly* Y-Yeah... and please... Remember you can count on me too... Please... "I don't want you to leave me... I want you to be by my side forever..." *Melancholic*

Cecil: I know that perfectly... Thank you so much, Leonard... And don't worry... I won't leave you alone... I'll protect you with all I got... I promise... *Blushing and looking at Leonard peacefully* I'll be your friend forever... I want you to remember that too... You'll never be alone again... *Grabbing leonard's shoulder* "I knew it... I knew you were the star I was looking for... *Smiling peacefully*

Leonard: "D-Damn... his touch makes me crazy!... And his eyes... Those eyes make me feel like I am in heaven... B-But how is this possible?!?!? I knew you today!!! But I want you so badly!!!" Cecil... I... I... *Almost telling him his true feelings*

Cecil: huh?... *Worried* what happened?... Leonard... Are you ok?... Please, tell me... What's the matter?...

Leonard: "N-No... Don't do it... You don't want to be rejected, do you?..." *Sad* I-It's nothing... I am just tired... I wanna sleep... Sorry, man... "I am not prepared for this..." *Worried*

Cecil: oh... I see... It's very late... You're right... *Blushing*

Leonard: Y-Yeah... So... I-I hope you sleep well, Cecil... "What were you thinking, Leonard... It's obvious he only is seeing you as a friend..." *Sad*
*Trying to sleep now*

Cecil: good night, leonard... *Blushing* *worried* "I can feel it... You're sad, Leonard... But... But why?..." *Trying to sleep now*

Cecil: "I don't know what happened to you, Leonard...

But... I am not going to stop until I see you happy again...

I have to make you happy... No matter how...

Because... I'm sure of it...

You're my beautiful star, Leonard~..."