An Ashin Story (Part Two)

April 21, 2017

Here's part two!

==========

-Griffin-

"ELLA!"

I slammed open into my half-sister's room before quickly closing it. I found her on her bed, casually reading a book.

"Griff, there's this thing called knocking."

"Miku is going to KILL me!" I exclaimed.

"Brother dear, can you please shut up for a second and let me finish this sentence," Ella snapped before reading her book.

Being the patient-ish person I was, I waited till she finally put her book down.

"Okay, what happened?"

And so, I told her everything. About how Ash and I were training, how I thought of this stupid chair idea only to land me on top of her, then how we kissed. Of course, when I got to the part of when we kissed-

"You did WHAT?! She exclaimed, sitting up.

"We kissed," I repeated.

"Then what the heck are you worrying about? You're suppoosed to be celebrating!"

"Ella listen," I snapped, "If word gets out, her brother will be one of the first...and he's going to slit my throat!"

"Chill, i'm the only one who knows," Ella said, "Why would I even tell Miku?"

"I meant Ash! They're tight siblings! If she's going to be telling someone, it's Miku, besides Ray."

"Hmm, you got a point."

"Hey Ella?" I jumped so high, I almost bumped into Ella's bookshelf. It was Miku.

"Why the heck is here?" I whisper-shouted to Ella.

"I don't even know," she whisper-shouted back.

"Ella, are you in there?" He opened the door to find both of us. He glanced at me in confusion, "Griff, you okay? You looked like you've seen a ghost."

"He just...forgot something," Ella offered helpfully (note the sarcasm).

"Okaaaay," Miku said, "Anyways, have you guys seen Rob?"

"Rooftop, probably," Ella replied quickly, "Now get out so I can finish my book in peace!"

Miku gave us another confused glance before closing the door.

"You need to tell Ash," Ella told me urgently, "Go confront her or something."

"I probably destroyed our friendship because I kissed her! It's not like she'd feel the same way about me."

Ella gave me a looked that seemed to say, 'Gosh you're stupid sometimes' before saying, "Why would she NOT like a guy like you? Besides the fact that you're stupid at times."