Chapter 8

---

I looked up to the guy who was pointing a gun on me.

He was wearing a mask. Probably to hide his identity. He is probably 6 ft? Im not sure but what really matter is who the hell is he and what does he want from me.

" What do you want from me?! " I demanded him.

" Wait.. Eder? " the random guy replied.

" How do you know my name?! Who are you! " I was confused at the same time angry because how does he know me? Maybe he is a friend?

He averted his gun away from my head. I stood up and looked at him.

" Eder, its me.. Joshua. "

Holy shit Im glad he is still alive!

" Bro! Wtf are you doing here?! "

" Surviving just like you. " he chuckled.

" Are you alone? "

" Sadly.. Yes.. " he replied.

" where are your pa- " before I could finish my sentence he interrupt.

" parents? Dead. I don't know where my brother is. "

Ahh... Just like ours.. Its sad that almost all of our parents are dying.

" Im sorry... " I replied.

" you can join us if you want. "

" us? Who are the others? " he asked.

" ill explain later for now we have to get weapons asap. We are running out of time. "

He didn't say anything else after that. We started putting rifles, snipers and some ammunition for it. And of course other useful weapons.

" alright. I guess these are the things we can currently carry."

I agreed and we started heading out.

When we went out It was a bit dark and its turning night time really fast.

" Shit we better hurry up! "

While we were rushing towards the car *BANG! BANG!* we heard a gunshots. It wasn't Enzio's gun it sounded like an AK-47. Shit I think we aren't the only ones who is here

Me and Joshua rushed. And finally we arrived back and we saw they were telling us to be quicker. I saw everyone except Enzio.

Where the hell is he?!

We placed the guns behind the car.

" We gotta go now! As in now! " - Astrid.

" We cant leave my brother! " - Anthony.

I looked around and I saw hundreds of zombies heading towards us. Are they attracted to sounds? It seems like they are now. Mutation is horrid. I know for this moment Astrid was right we have to leave.

*BANG! BANG!*

2 of the bullets hit the car. Luckily it didn't go through the doors. If it did one of us will get hit.

I had no choice but to hit the gas. Group B followed. Zombies were already surrounding us. Plus gunshots coming from an unknown direction.

As I hit the gas Anthony screamed. " Nooo!!!!!!! " then more gunshots. This time rapidly. All the zombies were heading towards the mall.

It will be only a miracle if Enzio survives.

Anthony was crying. I do not know if Santy knows about this but I bet he will be sad too.

Over the radio Bridgette was taking over their walkie talkie in the other car.

" Eder. Whats the plan? "

" I do not know yet.. How's Santy? " I asked.

" He is mad at you. "

Of course.. I really had no choice... What else can I do. If we stay, we all die.

" Tell him.. Im sorry. "

" Don't worry about it.. What you have to worry about is where will we go. "

Bridgette was right... Where will we go?

" Alright. Ill think about it.. For now we have to get out of this city. "

Even if this Zombie apocalypse is happening there are still some humans trying to get out of the city. It looks like everyone is heading north. Everyone back there are probably zombies already. And maybe Enzio.

---

We have been driving for 2 hours already and it was dark and quiet and its only us here. No one else.

Then my radio started making those weird sounds then Bridgette was talking.

" Eder so what now? Any plans? "

" None yet.. " I replied.

" I know where we can go. At my grandparent's farm. Its 129 km from here. " she replied.

" thats about 2-3 hours right? " I asked.

" Maybe.. Im not sure yet but I think its safe there. "

" Alright its better than nothing. Anyways tell Joshua to lead the way since you know where it is. "

" Alright. " End of radio contact.

We will have a long night for sure. I told Anthony to take over the wheel. Im glad he agreed. So now I could clean Amber and Heather's wounds.

I first went to Amber and removed the shirt from her leg. It was bloody of course since Ryan cut it right?

" Here bite this towel. " I offered her towel because i know this will hurt a lot.

" Why? " Amber replied.

" Its gonna hurt. " Astrid interrupted.

" Don't worry we are here for you. "

Gladly she agreed and accepted my offer.

She bit the towel and she looked at me in the eye.

Okay here we go ill try my best to make this quick.

" 3 "

" 2 "

" Just do it please. Countdown makes me crazy. " Amber interrupted me.

I nodded and then there... I did it.

She kept moving I bet if i didn't give her the towel the windows will break.

After few seconds, Its done. I wrapped new cloth around her wounded leg.

For Heather, I secretly checked on her bitten neck. She stopped me from checking when Amber saw me. She said she's fine and she could take it. I hesitated but I'm sure Heather's strong enough to hold the virus. 

" Eder! You guys have to get out of here now! " Bridgette talked over the radio.

" What why?! " I asked.

I checked the window " Oh shit! bandits! " before we could do anything they were already surrounding us. There were probably around 5-9 bandits surrounding us.

" This is a hold up! Get the fuck out of your car! Now! " - Bandit.

Even if theres a Zombie Apocalypse happening this is what they think will help the survive longer.

We were outnumbered and outgunned we have no choice but to follow their demands.

We went out and the pushed us to the ground.

They were aiming at us.

Is this the end of our journey?

* BANG! *

-- End of Chapter 8 --

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Find out what happens next! Haha! Next chap will be when i have at least 30 reads in this chapter :) keep up the support!