Chapter 5

( Previously )

* BANG BANG BANG BANG *

I slowly opened my eyes then I saw Amber still alive.

What?! I looked where the soldiers were standing then I saw 3 soldiers dead including the Officer.

There.. The sergeant shot them all.

I asked him.

" Why? "

" The Military is cruel.. I witnessed families dying together because of Us. " He replied.

He quickly turned to Amber and ran to her.

He got a knife a really long knife.

" Here. Bite this towel.. This will hurt badly. " He told Amber.

Shit.. Is he gonna kill her?!

" Im not sure if this will work but here we go! "

He was cutting Amber's leg.

---

One life can save many more.

Amber was unconscious but still breathing.

" She will be alright. I hope this theory works. " -

Wow. He wasn't sure if this will work?! How can we trust this guy? we just met him but he did save Amber's life from those bastards. Right?

" Quick, help me get her in the van outside. Astrid, call all your friends and meet us back outside the main entrance. " he commanded.

Astrid nod and she ran back to Building B.

Alone?! She cant go alone what if some other military dude pops out and shoot her?? My face expression was worried and I know that He could sense it.

" Dont worry about her. She will be alright." -

I nod and we both continued carrying Amber to the van.

---

Finally we arrived. Amber's blood was all over me. She was still unconscious.

" Help me clean her wound. " -

" Okay tell me what to do." I replied.

Im not an expert in cleaning major wounds. Its her freaking left leg we are talking about.

He told me to get this and that and I followed.

" Whats your name?" I asked out of no where.

" My name is Ryan. Sgt. Ryan. You can call me Ryan. "

Interesting name. He reminds me about the movie called.. Uhmm... Saving private Ryan?

Its been 30 min since Astrid separated with us and we need to go now.

We have 2 Military Van ready to go.

" Where are they? " I asked.

" I don't know. Stay here ill go and check. " He got something under the chair of the van it was a gun. Wait is he gonna shoot me?! Before I could ask he gave it to me." Here use this for emergency. If I don't make it leave and head towards less populated areas which are the provinces. " Ryan was tough as hell he knew what he is doing. He is saving lives. My friends lives.

I just nodded I didn't know what to say anymore.

He left me and Amber in the Van. I looked at Amber and told her you will be fine.

I think the cutting of leg thing is working to be honest. Amber isn't turning to a zombie.
Maybe we could trust Ryan after all. I should thank him for all this if not we would be stuck in that school.