Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for 70+ reads less than a day! Haha and thats still the prologue! Well as I promised here you go Chapter 1 I hope you guys enjoy!

" Where the fuck are they " I repeated as I wonder where they are.

I immediately got my phone and dialed Anthony's number. Waiting for almost a minute and he finally answered.

Finally he answered.

" Dude where the fuck are you?! "

"Shit man, I was finding you too. Anyways I'm on my way home right now" Anthony tried explaining things to me.

Wait. If Anthony's on his way home then that means.... Astrid and Amber isn't with him!

"Bro! Is Astrid and Amber with you guys? " I said worriedly.

" No bro, only me, Enzio, and Santy. I thought they were with you? " Anthony replied.

Fuck. Where are they?! This is the worst time and place for being lost.

" Okay bro, Ill go now. Ill try to find them. Take care. "

" you too bro Im sorry... Keep in touch and take care too. " he replied.

After that 5 minute phone call I was already worried as hell. Astrid and Amber are like my sisters to me. That means they mean a lot to me. I hope they are alright.

I have to find them ASAP, but before that Ill tryto call both of their numbers. I dialed Astrid's number.

No answer.

Agh! Shit shit shit come on! Answer!

Still no answer.

After some while I decided to try Amber's number. I dialed her number and waited.

No answer.

Where are they?! My heart started to beat faster and faster. Ive been wondering what could have happened to them.

Maybe they went home safely? Maybe they are just around school? Or maybe they are......

Dead?

Shit I should not think of negative things. Im sure they are alright.

I hope so.

Oh well I better start searching around school. This will be a bit easy and scary since theres basically no one anymore. Almost everyone were gone in less than 10 min.

Ive been searching for Astrid and Amber almost everywhere! I checked the waiting area, canteen and in the swimming pool. But still no sign of them.

I think I should check our classroom.

While I was walking I suddenly saw 2 girls near my classroom. Is it finally them?

I was about to shout Astrid and Amber's name but the girl screamed so loud it filled the hallways with a piercing sound. I was curious so I head towards them quietly hoping that its Astrid and Amber.

As I got closer the hallways were almost pitch black. What now? No electricity too??
I head the 2 girls talking and crying.

" What happened to him?! "

" I dont know..." The girl replied and it sounds like she is about to burst crying.

As of now im wondering what are they talking about " what happened to him" Please... I hope they aren't talking about the guy being dead because if they are.. Im fucking out of this.

They were heading towards my direction and I knew this was my chance to finally know who they are.

I went out of my hiding place and said " Hey! "