chapter 2

I'm having so much fun writing this story so i thought i would go ahead and add chapter 2, this being the weekend and all. thank you so much for reading. Please vote, follow and comment. Enjoy! Thanks for reading!

*here is what Andrew looks*

Chapter 2- Andrew POV

Right now I'm so board i would actually do my homework. No i would'nt never mind, but I'm still really board. i would probably be asleep right about now along with half of this bus if i wasn't listing to my music. well that's kind of a lie what really keeping me awake is Emma, and the fact that she's sitting right next to me and talking to Jason right beside here. this is so annoying i should have never agreed to switch sit with Emma. It's just so hard to say no to that girl when she pull out these sweet blue puppy dog eyes. It is just impossible.

Man she's so pretty.With those clear blue eyes and her long golden blond hair that curls at the ends. she looks so good in her plain light blue fitted t-shirt, skinny jeans and one of those white scarf things. she also has the sweetest personality. But what is her best faster are those clear blue eyes. I could just stare into them all day and never find my way out of them. Man i sound like such a girl right now.

I'm jolted out of my thoughts as the bus comes to a sudden stop. i braced myself with my arm. i look over and see Jason had done the same , but Emma didn't. i watch as her heart goes towards the set but she quickly puts her hand in the way making her head hit it instead. "ow that hurt" Emma says vaguely moving back into her seat between Jason and me. I hear the bus driver muttering cures words at a driver who cut him off.

I'm about to ask her if she alright but Jason beats me to it, as usually. he asks, "hey are you are alright?" I roll my eyes and say, "please your being ridiculous. she not even hurt. she's just being overly dramatic." before i can stop myself. Jason glares at me but i just glare back. i instantly regret what i said when Emma looks at me though. i see she slightly hurt by what i said. Why am i such an idiot??

I've had the biggest and most ridiculous crush on her sense i met her years ago, but i have managed to mess up every times i open my mouth. It's not like it really maters anyway next to being an ass half the time shes petty much in love with Jason.

flashback

I meet her when I was eight years old and I remember everything about that day. It was a sunny day and Mom had decided to take Jason and me to the park so that we could feed the ducks and play on the play ground. had left the play ground because i had fallen of of the monkey bares and hurt my arm. Being the big tough guy i am i left the play ground so that no one would see me upset. "hey are you OK?" i hear the most angelic voice say to me. i turned around and came face to face with the pretty girl i had ever seen, Emma.

I just keep staring at her like and idiot until i heard here her start to giggle. "hi my names Amelia but everyone just calls me Emma. I just moved here." she says smiling sweetly at me. she holds out her hand. i reach out and shock her hand and flinch. " O my goodness your hurt!" Emma exclaims her face immortally becoming frantic and worried. I cant help but laugh because it was so cute how she was panicking.

"what's so funny?" "you" Emma starts pouting and crosses her hands over her chest, which was ever cuter then her panicking. "well if you think I'm so funny. you must not really be hurt."

"sorry but your face was just so funny." i say still slightly laughing. she looks at me a giggle a little and with a smile she says, "O really your not very nice... um what's your name?" "my names Andrew and everyone just calls me Andrew." i say. She giggles again i can't help my smile grow even bigger. Emma's laugh is the best sound i ever heard.

"EMMA! Where are you? Emma!" a woman called. "Tha's my Mommy. i got to go, but i would love to see you again some time. bye!" Emma tells me running off toward her mom's voice. "wait- BYE!" i call after her. i grin ear to ear. In the end it turned out Emma's family that had moved in a house for sell in the neighborhood. I wanted to go to the park again, but that took a while considering that I end up having a sprained wrist had to wear a sprint for a a mouth.

end of flashback

"hey man, so how much longer do you think we will be trapped in this bus?" Ian ask Turing around to face me from his seat in font of me. "um.. I don't know an hour or two." i say. "man, that sucks. i wish we could take a plane or something to D.C.. so what do you want to see there?" Ian asks. "nothing, really" i shrug. " i would have thought you would want the see that art museum thing. you know you loving to draw and all." he says. "yeah i guess that's going to be cool." "well i can't wait to see the white h- o that's Alice" he starts to say as his phone buzzes.

I chuckle a little as i what Ian instantly forget about me and focus souly on his girlfriends text message. it so funny to watch them, they are like the best couple i have ever seen. i am kind of jealous of them. I wish me and could be like that. I turn up my music and listen to a song by Three Days Grace and before i realized it i fall asleep thinking of Emma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what did you guys think? i thought the story of how Emma and Andrew meet was so cute. Anyway please comment about it. thanks for reading!! Next chapter will be Emma's Pov!