Chapter 7

Thank everyone who has read and voted!! It means a ton!!
Here the next chapter!! Hope you like it!!

I did This on my phone and is not edited, but I will do it soon. I just really wanted to post the next chapter!!
-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7- Andrew POV

All four of us walk together but around the look at the Art but Emma and I walk around in pretty much our own group talking together about the art. Truth be told the conversation isn't very interesting but Emma is talking to me so its great. Reed also is making a comment here and there; which by the way is really irritating me.

I though she would hate me or something but no she forgave me without a second thought then try to apologize herself; which I refused to let her do. There was no reason for her to anyway.

We walk past several paintings until me Emma stop in front of landscape with a large tree. It kind of boring and not much to look at.

All of a sudden I hear probably the cutie thing I've ever hear. "Look the color in that painting matches your eyes, Andrew." Emma says shyly. She look up at me and stares into my eyes and I star back into here blue ones.

I stay like that for what seems like forever before I quickly look away. I could see a fair blush blush that was on her cheeks. Man she is so cute.

I look back at the painting try to act normal which is hear to do when I still feel her starring at me. After around a minute Emma and Reed walk away to go look at another picture. I look close at the painting and I see the stormy grayish blue huh of the sky. I guess that might much my eyes but I never really gave it much though, but I love that Emma did. She really is adorable.

I step back a step I didn't notice I took and go towards Emma and Reed with a small smile on my face. When Jason steps in fornt of me with a creepy look on his face.

"Hey! What are you doing? Get out of my way Jason." I say getting really annoyance. No one can get me this annoyed this quick except Jason. It's his special talent I guess.

Like the crazy person he is he just stand in front of me in silence still with that creepy face. His such a weirdo. As he just continue to stand there I start to get angry.

"What's your problem?" I ask. He finally moves to the over and i walk past my crazy weird brother. As i walk by his I hear Jason whisper, "You love Emma."

My heart almost stops beating in my chest from the surprise and shock. How the heck did he find out? How could he possible know? I know I'm not the best at consoling my feeling for Emma but it's been years and now he figures it out? Of all people it had to be my noisy, self-righteous brother. He never going to let this go. This is an nightmare.

I decide the best course of action is to get Jason think his seeing things and let it go. This is going to be impossible!

I say in a whisper "what did you say?" His about to say something when Jason stops and both as both our eyes fall on Emma who is no more than ten feet away. I hope to god she didn't hear us?

Jason doesn't say anything thing else probably not want his precious Emma to hear. But she also my precious Emma. Man I hate this!

Emma walks a few feet towards us and ask in her sweet little voice "Are you come?" I think getting away from Jason is the best thing to do. So I quickly go say "yes" but the words pretty much die in my throat when I see a cold and dangerous look in Jason eyes. That's new.

With a transparent simile Jason says eerily cheery "We'll Just be a minute. You and Reed go on a head. We'll catch up with you twolater." Emma asks, "Are you two sure you wa--" Unlike the normal Jason, he cuts Emma off and says, "Yes we are sure." As he says it he looks at me with a threat. He wouldn't tell Emma would he? I don't say anything else.

I hear ever step Emma and Reed take away from us Until they fade away all together.

Trying to suppress my nervous tension I go back to plan A and say definitively, "Why would you think something that stupid? I don't like Emma or at least not in the way you are implying." Jason look at me annoyed at me and I know he does believe me. I should have known it wouldn't work. Jason Says in a hollow voice, "I was really hopping I was wrong but there really is no denying it really. I can't believe I didn't notice it sooner. You love Emma."

Jason takes a step away from me and runs a frustrated hand though his sandy blond hair. "Now that I think about it It was obvious from day one. How could I be so oblivious I can't believe I did not notice it sooner. How could I be so blind? " Jason mutter running a hand though his hair again.

Jason's right how could he be so blind? It alone a matter of time till Emma finally sees it. If I have any chance I can't deny my feeling for her any longer. The secret love I have for Emma is out and I don't know how much longer I keep it.

What should I do? Should I tell her? Would Jason tell her? Would she reject me? Could she possible like me enough to at least try and go out with me? What should I do?

Jason pull me out of my though when he blurts out, "This is insane!" He all the sudden just turns around and walks away form me. I did not expect that.

Before I even know what I'm doing I cry out, "wait!" Jason back turns around with a complacent look on his face. I walk over to him quickly. I say, "That's it?that all your going to say?" Looking irritated Jason says "what else is there to say?" Does he not care? "I don't know." I say confused "OK then. " Jason says turning away angrily.
He moves to leave again,but I say "stop!" He turns around again with a haggard expression. I ask "you won't tell Emma, right?" He pauses for a brief moment, but It feel like an etuernity. Jason says in a flat but angry voice "no....not now." Then he quickly walks away again. This time I don't stop him.

My mind still races but it's still sinking in. What the heck just happened ? Of all people why did it have to be Jason that found out! Was it really that obvious, but that's not important right now. The more important question is what did Jason mean by "No not now" Did he mean he won't to tell her ever or would just tell her later? I cannot let Emma find out that I like her at least not form Jason. Beside if she fond out she probably would never talk to me again.

I walk back around until I get to where Jason, Reed and Emma are still looking at paintings.

"Hey, Andrew... Hey are you feeling alright? You look kind of pale." Emma asks to examine me under the glow of her blue eyes. It make me super uncomfortable, like she reading my mind or something. "No, I'm fine!" I quickly say "Um... If you say so." Emma says suspiciously.

Emma turns back to a portrait of a woman. Absently she tucks her shiny blond hair behind her ears as a habit of hers. She smile shyly and my heart throbs. She is more wonderful and beautifully than any piece of artwork here. She is master piece.

I look closer are see she's wearing the small silver hoops I got her for her birthday a few years ago. It alway made me happy for some reason.

I cannot stand this anymore! I avert my eyes away from her. Her present fills me with a sorrowful happiness, a dreadful love, and a respest peace. I wish I could know what to do? What would she do if she know? I walk in a mindless daze following her. I don't know where I go or what I say all I now is she is near me and I hope she still stay by me when she find out.

----------------------------------------------
Please VOTE and COMMENT!! Thank you for reading!!!

The next chapter start to get really exciting!!