Chapter 14

Hey I'm so sorry it has been so long sense my last update but I had so much summer work and getting some college stuff together that I just haven't have the time. Sorry!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14- Emma POV

I look at the crisp white ceiling of my bedroom as I am laying done head on my bed. I lay on top of my green comforter with light blue polka dots. That I chose specifically because the blue polka dots matched the color of my walls.

I pull out my phone and check the time, it's 4:37 on a Friday afternoon and sadly I'm dying of boredom. Nana said I had to stay home and rest today. Even though I rested enough yesterday between the hospital stay and the long drive home. It 's not like I can do anything with my friends anyway. Most of them are still in D.C, though I think because of the incident they are coming back early.

Speaking of school, I can't believe the teacher's still gave us homework even though we had the trip to D.C. That due the first day we're back. I despise homework! I know I have and English essay and French translation I have to do. While it mostly the English essay that's due but I have been push my translation off. French make no sense to me!!

I sight and get up off my bed and walk over to my desk and sit it the desk chair. I pick up my laptop and side it away from me to make room for my book. I turn to side and pull out my backpack. I unzip it and pull out my French book, a pin and a notebook.

I have to translate a paragraph on page 279 and answer some question about it. I don't like to and it takes forever because I can barely read French but it will be good to get it over with already. I uncap the pen and flip my notebook up to an empty page.

"There was a young boy who was always lazy. He would never do any of the work he was told to do. One day..." I paused and looked back over what I had read so easily. The words are in French, but I somehow know what it says. How is that possible?

I know for a fact I can't read half these words. I look over it again, I can read them. I read them out loud without faulting or hesitating.. I somehow know ever sound and syllable that I say is correct.

As if in a trance I close my French book. I pick it up along with my test book and throw them back inside my backpack. I pull over my laptop and open up the screen. I type in my password to unlock it and am greeted the background of a golder retriever puppy inside of a basket. I pull up Google and type in "German".

I scroll down and choose a promising link. All the words on the screen become German. I can tell that they are in German but I can still read them fluently. I go back and do the same thing in Arabic, Latin, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese. I can read every letter, every word and every sentence flawlessly.

I slam the lid close with a soft thud. I start at my laptop freaked out. How can I read and understand these language. I mean French is different but I've never seen Latin or Chinese before. If so how can I read them fluently?
Is it from the explosion? Did I hit my head so badly that I now speak a complete different language?
There has to be something wrong with me! What should I do! I'm really starting to freak out now! Is there something seriously wrong with me? What should I do!

I hearing the text tone break me out of my minor panic attack. Welcoming the distraction I quickly get up out of the chair. I walk over and find my phone on my bed. I pick it up; it's a text message from Andrew. I feel my heart skip a beat as I open the message and read "Something really weird is happening to me."

Is the something that's happening to me happening to Andrew too? Thought my anxiety grows I can't help but feel sightly relieved that I'm not the only one.

I rapidly text him "I think something happened to me too" I wait nervously for response. "really? Can I come over so we can talk?" he replies. I text "of course" A few moments later he texts, "I'll be over there soon." Good, maybe together we can figure out what's going on! Even if we done I just really want to see him right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it!!!!

i will update as soon as i can!! thank you!!

Please vote, comment, and follow!!!!