Chapter 9

Here is another chapter to make up the fact i haven't been updating. i hope you like it!

gerard butler as Dr. Linzic

Please vote, comment, and follow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9- Emma POV

He is dead! This guy is dead! I see him laying lifelessly with his eyes open and empty. I can see burns and cuts all over his face and his cloths look badly singed.

His head is surrounded in a pool of crimson liquid blood, that follows the pattern in the tiles. There's so much of it, there is no way he can still be alive. His dead! O, my god his dead!

I can hear a loud high pitch distant scream echoes in my head. I can't tell who it is, why? The screen is so familiar but at the same time it's alien to me. I stand frozen. Who is it that screaming? Who?

As i hear the sream it sinks into my thick head. I'm the one who's screaming and when i realize this i stop.

Everything is so quiet even the alarm is going off. I feel water bubbling up in my eyes, but none falls, why? I feel as if this is me, seeing the man. But at the same time it feels as if it some invader taking control over my body. Like it someone else's eyes that see him lying dead covered in blood.

I feelsomething wrap around my forearm. I reflexively try to pull away, but it won't let go. In my fuzzy frantic thoughts I turned to face it. It's Andrew. I look at him and he looks back with such sad eyes it breaks my heart. Before I know it I'm pulled in and warped in Andrews embrace.

I face rest against the dark fabric of Andrew shirt. My. Eyes are covered so all I can see is his black shirt and not the man. "Don't look" I hear Andrew whisper gently in my ear. His arms warped around gives me such a feeling of warmth. I feel so safe in his arms.

Through my ears I here speedy footsteps raced past me and Andrew and go into the burnt room. The footsteps stop a moment later I hear Jason call out, "I think I can feel a poults! I think he's alive!"

He's not dead? I feel Andrew move as he looks over towards Jason. "Are you sure?" Andrew asks loudly. He sound so calm, and here I am freaking out. "yes, definitely. But he has to get help. Right now!" Jason explains.

"I'll go get it! " Reed crys out From somewhere behind me. I hear footsteps running away. "I'm going too. Who knows what could happen to him by himself." Jason says. Releasing me so he can turn towards Jason, Andrew still blocking my view of the man, says to Jason, "be careful." Jason says, "you too. I'll be back soon with help. Watch him. "

I watch s Jason runs off down the hallway after Reed. Despite all their fights and their differences Andrew and Jason really do care about Each Other. They are twin brother after all.

" Emma come with me" Andrew says. He gently grabbed my hand and guide me if you steps pass the door. I silently let him."you sit" Andrew commands and I obey.

"Stay Right here, OK." he say and I nod. I'm still in shock. He turns to go back into the room I softly say, "thank you." I don't think he hears me though.

I watch as he goes back into the room and I lose sight of him. The fact I can't see him fulls me with a sense of dread.

I Can't help but think back to my parents. How they were when i could'nt see them, when they went to run some errands. How my mother told my nineyear old self how she would be right back and if I was a girl good and behaved for Nana that she would even bring me a surprise.

The only surprise i got that day was an officer at the door. I remember how Nana sent me and my older brother Michael out of the room and fell on the floor crying. After the officer left she called us over and told us how because of a drunk driver that my parents would never be coming back home to us. I miss them so much.

I warped my arms around my knees and put my head between my legs look at the tilled floor i was sitting on. I jerk my head up as i hear small popping sounds. It sounds like little firecrackers you get on Fourth of July. Except for this noise is shrill and unnerving.

I hear a dragging noise followed by loud footsteps I hear Andrew cry out, "run Emma, run! We have to get out of here!" Andrews voice it's fulled with so much despair and fear, it's scary. i have never heard him sound like that. even without thinking I follow what he says and stand up to my feet. The popping sound is getting louder and I want to cover my ears but I can't do it for some reason.

i watchas Andrew runs towards me. All the sudden a violent powerful force for engulfs me. I spin and fall backwards as if I'm in slow motion I watch as colors of red and orange and black swallow around me before consuming me.

The black makes my eyes burn and water. The colors burn through me making it so I can barely breathe. It's like I'm being smothered under a blanket of black darkness. I don't like the dark.

A cry for help is released through my throat without my permission. the Popping noise is still there except it sounds so deafening now.

Times speads up around me as I felt my back slam against something hard. White-hot tendrils of pain shoot through me and my body. They hurt so much it's like they're trying to cover my whole body, my hole existence.

I feel something else and crash down again onto something else. They air inside my lungs is exhaled. Black creeps onto my eyes and I can barely see. Everything gets even darker. i Can't move, breathe, Nor even think.

i Can't take this anymore. I give into the blackness and let it take over. The darkness wraps around every part of my being. I let it, i let it take over. The pain fades away the tendrils go. I wounder if i'm going to get to see my parents again. Then as the darkness consumes me and I know no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cliffhanger!! Don't hate me!

hope you liked it! please tell me what you think!