Chapter 11

So here the next chapter!! Thank you to everyone who voted, commented and followed!!! I was able to finish it early even though my tooth or lack of tooth hurts! Why do we have wisdom teeth anyway??

This is what I think their hospital room look like.

Hope you like it!! Please follow, vote and comment!!

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11- Andrew POV

My head is pounding and I can't think right. My heart is racing so fast in my chest, I think it might burst out of it. I throw my body upwards and open my eyes.

The light are so bright and the room is a kaleidoscope of unrecognizable colors and figures. I don't know what is going on! All I know is that Emma has to get away. "Emma, Run, Emma!" I scream desperately hoping she will hear me and get away. This place is about to explode! Fire is spreading and chemicals are everywhere smothering me and soon her. We have to get out! NOW!

I try to move my body but it's hard to move; which makes me want to move even more. Something is try to push me down, but I fight it. It's a blurry shape. i cant see! Why cant I see?? What's happening to me?

I push back hitting the figure's arms. It's so hard, I can't seem to win. They seem unmovable. "Andrew stop it!" I hear a loud voice squeal, scared. Is that my Mom? "Why is she here? What's going on?"

I try to focus, still fighting, on where the voice is coming from. I finally see a blurry image of my Mom next to a man: I think is my father. I see it is my Mom and Dad as my vision clears. I stop fighting.

My parents look so frighten. Why are they looking like that? I look at the arms that fought me, there are two nurses, one male and one female, and another person that looks like a doctor. Why are they here? What is going on!

I try to think but my heart is racing and I want to run. Where is Emma? Is she alright? There was an explosion. Flames of red, orange and yellow swirl all around me. I still feel it's destructive warmth flickering across my bare skin.

"Andrew, you are in a hospital. Everything is alright." The female nurse says. I look towards her and world immediately starts twisting and turning making me feel nauseous. Swallowing I groan "whe ... w-where s E-em...ma?" My throat is raw and my mouth is dry. "She's ... Emma's... just fine." Mom says , her voice sad and strained. A wave of relief wash over me. She's safe, We both got out somehow. "Good" I mutter out loud.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor in a white lab coat me picking up a clip bored. I looked up at him and it seemed like the two nurses have vanished. I must have missed them leave. "um...I ... I'm fine." I stutter out rubbing my temple. I do not really mean it, truthfully I feel awful. My whole body aches and my wrist hurts when I try to move it.

"Andre-" Dad says before Mom cuts him off and runs over to asking, "Andrew are you really alright?" "Yeah mom I'm fine" I say. "good" she says visibly relaxing. I look around and don't see Emma anywhere. "Where's Emma?" I demand. "Emma's just down the hall sleeping, she's fine." Dad says. I guess she didn't make it out unharmed either, but at least she's safe.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. West, I have a few things I would like to discuss with you. Can we step out of the room for a few minutes." the doctor asks looking over a chart. "Sure, Dr. Vinzal." Dad says. "Is something wrong?" Mom asks worried. "Nothing wrong. Please follow me." Dr Vinzal explains. My parents follow him out of the room.

As soon as the door shuts I hear Jason ask, "Hey, are you sure you are feeling alright. You freak-out a second ago did not really seem 'fine'". I turned away from the door and see Jason in a hospital bed next to me. "You're here too?" I ask surprised. With a half-smile half-frown on his face Jason says "seriously, that's the first ting you say to me? That accident, explosion thing was huge there was no way I could get out unscathed." "Whatever. Anyway are you alright?" I ask concerned. He maybe annoying but his still my brother.