Team Righteous : the battle resumes

2 years passed, number of crimes took place in Sakha Nagar. there was an unexpected increase in the rate of crime. Crimes continued, criminals survived, police kept searching for evidence, neither the police could prove the culprits guilty, nor the criminals gave up.
Pavan Ahuja & Neeti Ahuja were at SM College. after a long procedure, Neeti got admission in the college. her regular college lectures were about to began from next week. Neeti was happy, it was her dream to study at SM College. SM College was one of the best college of Sakha Nagar. after sometime when they reached home, Neeti prepared the lunch. Pavan had taken a leave from Sunshine high school. they had their lunch while watching television. that day was the most memorable day of Neeti's life.
some days passed, it was Neeti's birthday. Pavan use to celebrate her birthday on the birthday of his brother, late Aarav Ahuja. Neeti was exited to receive her 17th birthday gift from her best friend, Detective Vikas. Pavan organized a party in a Restaurant & he invited all the college & school friends of Neeti. Professor Amit, Balvaan, Guruji, Devika, Anjali, Radhika, Hriday, Detective Vikas & Dr. Prem Lalwani were also invited in the party. DCP Veer reached late but he did not missed the cake cutting ceremony. Detective Vikas gifted a laptop to Neeti. Neeti thanked him. all the guests enjoyed the party.
Next Morning, DCP Veer Bakshi was at his bungalow. he told Sartak to prepare something sweet in the breakfast. Sartak was the servant of the bungalow. suddenly Keshnath Trivedi, the watchman, entered in the bungalow. he told DCP Veer that he has washed his car & entire parking area. DCP Veer thanked him. DCP Veer requested Keshnath to have breakfast with him. Keshnath told him that he has already had his breakfast. DCP Veer convinced him to have a glass of juice with him. suddenly a mysterious man broke the door & he entered in the bungalow. he was waring a Nano Suit. DCP Veer & Keshnath were shocked. Sartak was in the kitchen, he ran towards the hall. the mysterious man told DCP Veer that he is going to steal at his bungalow & he will be the only one to witness the theft. DCP Veer took out his gun from a drawer. the mysterious man attacked Keshnath. he strangled Keshnath & killed him. DCP Veer fired on him. Sartak picked a chair & he attacked the mysterious man with it. the mysterious man punched on his face. Sartak fell down, his body was completely motionless. DCP Veer fired on the mysterious man but his Nano Suit protected him from the bullets. the mysterious man pushed DCP Veer. he introduced himself as Mr. Power. he tied DCP Veer's hands & legs with a rope. he picked DCP Veer's wallet from the table. he asked him that where had he kept his money. DCP Veer lies him that there are many lockers at his bungalow. Mr. Power was surprised. DCP Veer told him that he can find some cash in his cupboard, which is at his bedroom. he also told him that he had also kept some cash in the fridge. there was a secret locker in the store room. Mr. Power was surprised. DCP Veer told him that he will handover all the money to him but in exchange he has to promise him that he will not kill him. Mr. Power was confused. DCP Veer told him that he is the only member of his house, who has all the records of the money. Mr. Power moved towards the bedroom, he broke the locker & steel all the Cash. he found a bag in the bedroom, he kept all the cash in the bag. then he entered in the kitchen. he started searching money. suddenly DCP Veer's neighbours entered in the bungalow. one of his neighbour freed DCP Veer. DCP Veer immediately calls ACP Pratap & he ordered him to report at his bungalow with CID Team. he picked his gun. suddenly Mr. Power entered in the hall. the neighbours got scared. Mr. Power picked the bag, DCP Veer fired on him. he pushed DCP Veer, some neighbours attacked him, Mr. Power ran towards the footpath, he entered a street & unexpectedly escaped from there. all were shocked. he was very quick. soon CID Officers reached at the spot. the bodies of Keshnath & Sartak were sent to the forensic lab. ACP Pratap took all the details from DCP Veer. he personally interrogated all the neighbours.
At afternoon, Senior Inspector Raj & Dr. Raghunath visited DCP Veer's bungalow. DCP Veer was going through extreme tension & grief. Sartak & Keshnath were like his family members. Senior Inspector Raj informed DCP Veer that the Armor, which was used by the thief, is a invention of Dr. Raghunath. he had invented a advanced Nano Suit. Dr. Raghunath was a scientist & the Nano Suit, was his dream project, he was working on it from last 7 years. Senior Inspector Raj informed DCP Veer, yesterday, Dr. Raghunath was testing his Nano Suit, he was at his laboratory, all the features of Nano Suit were working property, he kept the Nano Suit in a 7 feet tall glass safe, suddenly a salesman visited his laboratory, Dr. Raghunath refused to purchase any product from him, the salesman pushed him, he entered in the laboratory, he threatened him & he told him that he urgently needs some acid. he wanted to steal some jewellery, which were kept in a locker, he asked Dr. Raghunath to give him an acid with which he could easily met the locker, so that he could steal the jewellery, Dr. Raghunath told him that using acid is dangerous & he was not sure whether the acid available at his lab could help him to melt the locker, unfortunately the salesman saw the Nano Suit, which was kept in the glass safe. he asked Dr. Raghunath about it, Dr. Raghunath told him that he can steal anything from his laboratory except the Nano Suit, the salesman tortured him & he forced Dr. Raghunath to provide him some information about the Nano Suit , at the end, Dr. Raghunath explained him all the features of his Nano Suit, the Salesman wore the Nano Suit & he left, Dr. Raghunath was completely helpless, he registered a police complaint. DCP Veer was shocked, when Senior Inspector Raj told the truth. DCP Veer promised Dr. Raghunath that he will try his best to help him. he had understood that Mr. Power was a thief, who use to work in disguise. the salesman, who attacked Dr. Raghunath was Mr. Power. DCP Veer urgently called a sketch artist. Dr. Raghunath helped DCP Veer. he described the appearance of the salesman & the sketch artist made a sketch of the salesman. DCP Veer immediately distributed the copies of the sketch to all the police stations of the Sakha Nagar. the sketch was also presented on all the news channels. DCP Veer ordered ACP Pratap to investigate at Dr. Raghunath's laboratory.
After sometime, CID Officers reached at Dr. Raghunath's laboratory. they started the investigation. after a huge hard work, Senior Inspector Kajal found a bunch of keys under a chair. Dr. Raghunath told her that the keys does not belong to him. Senior Inspector Kajal traced some fingerprints on the keys. she checked the CID criminal records, the fingerprints found on the keys matched to the fingerprints of Abhishek Pandey. the sketch of the salesman appeared exactly like Abhishek Pandey. Abhishek Pandey was a thief, 5 months ago, he was released from the Sakha Nagar jail. Senior Inspector Kajal informed ACP Pratap that Abhishek Pandey stays at Wabana slum area. ACP Pratap & his team reached at Wabana Slum area & after a long search they reached at Abhishek Pandey's slum but he was not at his house. ACP Pratap interrogates Abhishek's neighbours & he got his contact number. Senior Inspector Ajay traced the current location of Abhishek's mobile phone. Abhishek was traced at Detective Vikas's bungalow. CID Officers rushed towards Detective Vikas's bungalow.
On the other hand, Detective Vikas was cooking his lunch. suddenly Mr. Power broke the door & he entered in his bungalow. Detective Vikas was shocked. he came out of the kitchen. Mr. Power pushed him. Detective Vikas was injured. Mr. Power moved towards the bedroom. he broke the cupboard, then he breaks the locker. the locker was empty. he searched all-around, he found Detective Vikas's wallet. he found some cash in it. he took the cash & threw the wallet. he caught Detective Vikas & he asked him that where has he kept his cash. Detective Vikas told him that he always prefers online method of payments so he never keeps large amount of cash with him. Mr. Power was extremely angry. Detective Vikas pushed him, he took out his gun from a drawer. he fired on him but the bullets didn't affected him. suddenly ACP Pratap & his team reached there. they fired on Mr. Power but the nano suit protected Abhishek. he attacked CID Officers. CID Officers were completely helpless. Mr. Power injured all of them. he warned ACP Pratap, he caught him. ACP Pratap fired on him but the bullets didn't affected the nano suit. Mr. Power slapped him. ACP Pratap faints. Detective Vikas attacked Mr. Power. he secretly attached a electronic tracker on his back. Mr. Power punches him. Detective Vikas faints. Mr. Power escaped from there. after sometime, DCP Veer reached at Detective Vikas's bungalow. he called a ambulance. Detective Vikas senses. he forwarded the current location of Mr. Power to DCP Veer. he told him that he can trace Mr. Power through his mobile phone. Detective Vikas was seriously injured, he was not able to get up. Detective Vikas & CID Officers were immediately sent to the hospital. suddenly Neeti Ahuja reached there with a tiffin box. she was shocked, when she met DCP Veer. she told him that she had cooked a pizza for the first time, she wanted her best friend, Detective Vikas to taste it. Neeti was shocked, when DCP Veer informed her about the incident. Neeti moved towards her house with DCP Veer.
On the other hand, Pavan was watching a comedy show on Television. suddenly someone knocked the door. when Pavan opened the door, he was surprised, he warmly welcomed DCP Veer. there was a smile on his face. DCP Veer informed him about Mr. Power. Pavan was shocked because he had not heard anything about him. he informed Pavan that Mr. Power had attacked Detective Vikas. DCP Veer told him to start a news channel so that he could know that Mr. Power had attacked the CID team. Pavan told him that he has unsubscribed all the news channels & since last 2 years, he has not watched any news channel. DCP Veer was surprised. Pavan was not able to believe that Detective Vikas is in the hospital. DCP Veer requested him to help him in the case.
Neeti said " Dad, Sakha Nagar needs Mr. Righteous, you should help DCP sir "
Pavan said " not only Mr. Righteous, Sakha Nagar needs Team Righteous, we all have to come together to catch Mr. Power "
After a long beak of 2 years, DCP Veer Bakshi called a urgent meeting of all the members of team Righteous at Pavan's bungalow. Hriday, Anjali, Radhika, Devika, Professor Amit, Balvaan & Guruji gathered at Pavan's bungalow. DCP Veer requested them to forget whatever happened with Mr. Righteous in the past. he told them that he has lost Keshnath Trivedi & Sartak, who were like his family members. he requested them to help him to catch Mr. Power. Pavan thought for a while, then he told Neeti to find the fabric mask & the outfit of Miss Righteous. Neeti had kept the outfit in her cupboard, she had never thought that after two years suddenly she will be in a situation, when she will wear her special outfit. Pavan informed her that from now onwards she is also a member of Team Righteous. DCP Veer was satisfied with his decision. Miss Righteous was going to be a permanent member of Team Righteous. DCP Veer informed them that Detective Vikas had already traced the location of Mr. Power. Pavan told all of them to meet him at his house after 1 hour, in disguise. DCP Veer gave his best wishes to them & he left. Detective Vikas, Hriday, Anjali, Radhika, Devika, Professor Amit, Guruji & Balvaan left. DCP Veer thanked Pavan, then DCP Veer moved towards the CID bureau. Pavan dug out the land in his bungalow's backyard and got out the outfits of Mr. Righteous & Stormy. he washed the outfits & he kept the Stormy's mask & outfit in his cupboard. he disguises as Mr. Righteous after a long period of time. Radhika disguises as Miss Valorous, Devika disguises as Sprita, Guruji disguises as Master Might & Balvaan disguises as Mr. Brawny. they reached at Pavan's bungalow. Neeti had kept the mask & the outfit of miss Righteous in her cupboard, she had never thought that she will get an opportunity to wear it. she disguised as Miss Righteous.
On the other hand, Abhishek Pandey was planning to steal at Ganesh apartment, a cooperative housing society. he disguised as a salesman & he entered in the society. coincidentally he visited Anjali Kaur's flat. Anjali's mother, Raveena refused to purchase anything from him. Abhishek saw a gold necklace on her neck. he secretly observed the house & left. when he reached to his house, he wore the Nano Suit & he rushed towards Anjali's flat. he was completely unaware about the advanced tracker, which was attached on his Nano suit. Detective Vikas was surprised when Mr. Power was traced at Ganesh apartment. he immediately informed about it to Pavan. Anjali was shocked, she was worried about her parents. Mr. Righteous & his team rushed towards Ganesh apartment.
on the other hand, Raveena & Sukhwinder were having cheese grill sandwich. Sukhwinder started a action movie on the television. he complimented the cooking skills of Raveena. suddenly Mr. Power broke the door & entered in the flat. the society members were terrified. he snatched Raveena's necklace & he moved towards Anjali's room. Sukhwinder & Raveena were shocked. Mr. Power found some cash in a handbag, he also found a expensive bracelet in Anjali's drawer, he kept it in his bag. Sukhwinder & some of his neighbours entered in the room. suddenly the secretary of Ganesh Apartment reached there with the watchman. Raveena calls Police & she informed about the incident to Senior Inspector Raj. suddenly the secretary warned Mr. Power, he told him that Police officers are on the way & they will kick him out of the Ganesh apartment. Mr. Power got angry, he caught the secretary & he strangled him. the secretary fell down, his body was completely motionless. Sukhwinder, Raveena & their neighbours got scared, they ran out of the flat. Mr. Power gathered all the expensive jewellery & cash from the flat. he was successful in his mission. he wore his bag. suddenly Master Might & Shakti entered in the flat. they shot explosive marbles on Mr. Power but the explosive marbles didn't affected the Nano Suit. Mr. Power snatched the slingshot from Master Might's hand. he picked a chair & he attacked on Master Might's head with the chair. unknowingly Mr. Power breaks Anjali's favourite chair. he slammed Master Might on a wodden table. Anjali's drawings got scattered. Master Might scanned Mr. Power's nano suit with his eyes. suddenly Mr. Righteous, Miss Righteous &  Miss Valorous entered in the flat. Gorilla & Mr. Brawny climbed the building & they entered in Anjali's flat from the balcony. Master Might ripped off Mr. Power's Nano suit with his hands. the nano suit stopped working. Master Might punches on Mr. Power's face, he damaged the helmet. Mr. Power was seriously injured. Master Might removed the helmet. Abhishek was shocked, his forehead was seriously injured. he removed his metallic boots & gloves. his arm was bleeding & their were number of injuries on his body. suddenly Master Might kicked on his chest. Mr. Righteous ordered Guruji to stop. he immediately followed his order. Abhishek was not able to understand that how did a masked man damaged the Nano Suit. he didn't knew that Master Might was a humanoid robot. Mr. Righteous & Master Might took Abhishek to the CID Bureau. ACP Pratap called Dr. Raghunath. Dr. Raghunath was feeling sad. he told Mr. Righteous that he worked hard for 7 years to invent his dream project - Nano Suit, he had not expected that Team Righteous will destroy his invention. he was feeling disturbed. Dr. Raghunath was feeling sad because his Nano Suit was used for a illegal work, he had spent 7 years on it & Master Might destroyed his innovation in few minutes. he asked Master Might that how did he managed to destroy the advanced nano suit. Master Might had wron normal gloves & a mask, he appeared like a human being. Dr. Raghunath was confident that no human could rip the main armor of his Nano Suit from the middle. Mr. Righteous lies to Dr. Raghunath, he told him that Master Might's gloves are a electronic device, he ripped off the nano suit with the help of it. Dr. Raghunath was surprised. ACP Pratap thanked Master Might & Mr. Righteous. he told Mr. Righteous that 2 years ago, CID team made a huge mistake, when they arrested him. he understood that Mr. Righteous use to help the citizens selflessly. ACP Pratap asked him that where was he from last 2 years. Mr. Righteous said " forget about it ACP Sir, i promise you, from now onwards you will always find me at the crime spot, holding a special permission letter to investigate, i will try my best to help CID "
suddenly News Reporter Avantika entered in the CID bureau. she was surprised to see Mr. Righteous & Master Might there. she asked Mr. Righteous - " who are you? i have never seen you in the bureau ".  Pavan was surprised. ACP Pratap introduced her to Mr. Righteous. ACP Pratap informed Mr. Righteous that Avantika is a news reporter & she sometimes visits CID bureau to collect some information from him. suddenly she observed the mask of Mr. Righteous. she remembered that 2 years ago, Mr. Righteous had worked on the case of most wanted criminal - Professor Jaideep Sen. she also remembered that Mr. Righteous was put behind the bars & later he was proven innocent. Avantika told Mr. Righteous that she was not able to recognise him because she was meeting him after 2 years. she praised his work. she was not able to believe that how can someone help police department so many times.
Avantika asks " where were you from past 2 years, not a single member of Team Righteous was seen in Sakha Nagar "
Mr. Righteous answered " don't worry, Team Righteous is back in the city, no crime will be tolerated "
Mr. Righteous & Master Might moved towards Professor Amit's laboratory.
Next Morning, Pavan woke up early, he was reading a newspaper. 'Team Righteous is back ' was the headline of the newspaper. after sometime, he started a news channel, the News Anchor was Praising Team Righteous, the pictures of Mr. Righteous & Master Might were presented on various news channels. 2 years ago, the people who criticised Team Righteous, started praising them that morning. the news reporters, who had declared Mr. Righteous as the murderer of CID officer - Senior Inspector Aditi, they declared Mr. Righteous as a selfless warrior.