Team Righteous : path of revenge

No matter how hard we try to hide the truth, we can never succeed because it is impossible to hide the truth.
ACP Pratap introduces Inspector Anushka & Inspector Shishir to other CID Officers. Inspector Anushka & Inspector Shishir were newly appointed CID Officers in the CID. Senior Inspector Ajay welcomed them in the CID team. Suddenly Chandan Tejwani calls CID. Inspector Hrehaan received his call. Chandan was in great trouble, he told Inspector Hrehaan that his wife, Sapna Tejwani has been murdered. ACP Pratap & his team  immediately moved towards the crime spot.
         On the other hand, Anjali was stitching a shirt, suddenly Radhika calls her. Anjali answered the call. Radhika told her that it’s already 10 AM & she is late for the drama rehearsal. Anjali was shocked, she realised that it’s Sunday & Hitesh Peswani was going to began the rehearsals of his upcoming play from today. She told Radhika that she will be in the rehearsal hall in some time. Anjali had forgot about the drama rehearsals. Raveena entered in her room, she told her that Sukhwinder has misplaced his important yellow file & they are searching it all-around the house. Sukhwinder & Raveena were searching the file from last 1 hour. Anjali advised Sukhwinder to check his laptop bag because usually he always carries his laptop bag with him. Sukhwinder checked his laptop bag & he found his yellow file. He was surprised, he was searching that file from last 1 hour & Anjali found it in few minutes. He thanked Anjali. Anjali told them that she is getting late for the drama meeting. She rushed towards Hitesh Peswani’s rehearsal hall. After sometime she reached at the rehearsal hall, she was late. Hitesh had already distributed the roles to all the artists & Radhika was the Protagonist of his upcoming play. He gave a copy of the script to Anjali, he explained the storyline of the play to her. He told her that the regular rehearsals will began from tomorrow & she has to be on time every day.
         On the other hand, Hriday performed a risky stunt at the Fun-Zone Circus. The show ends with Hriday’s stunt. He was extremely tired, it was a thrilling beginning of his day. The morning show of the Fun-Zone Circus was well received by the audience. Hriday entered the changing room, he washed his makeup, suddenly DCP Veer calls him. He informed him about Sapna Tejwani’s murder. Hriday immediately moved towards his house. Sangeeta warmly welcomed him. She told him that she has prepared something special in the lunch. Hriday was feeling hungry but it was important for him to reach at the crime spot. He lies Sangeeta that his friend, Pavan Ahuja has called him urgently for some important work so he has to meet him. He ensured her that he will have the lunch later. Hriday kept his mask & outfit in a bag & moved towards Pavan’s bungalow. When he reached at Pavan’s bungalow, DCP Veer, Senior Inspector Vishvas, Professor Amit, Guruji, Radhika, Neeti, Anjali, Devika, Gulabo & Rakesh were already present there. DCP Veer informed them about Sapna Tejwani’s murder & he gave them a special permission letter to investigate the murder case.
         On the other hand, ACP Pratap, Senior Inspector Kajal, Inspector Hrehaan, Inspector Anushka & Inspector Shishir were at Chandan Tejwani’s bungalow. Senior Inspector Kajal & Inspector Anushka checked Sapna’s dead body. The murderer had shot Sapna dead & none of Sapna’s neighbours had head the sound of gunshot. ACP Pratap thought that the murderer must have used a silencer. There were some injuries on Sapna’s arms & neck, ACP Pratap thought that she may have attacked the murderer & she had got injured during the conflict with the murderer. Inspector Hrehaan & Inspector Shishir checked each & every corner of the bungalow. Inspector Shishir was surprised, when Sapna’s cupboard was found open, he checked the cupboard. The cupboard locker was found broken & it was empty. Chandan was shocked, he informed ACP Pratap that there were expensive jewellery sets & some cash in Sapna’s locker. ACP Pratap understood that the murderer wanted to steal Sapna’s jewellery & cash, Sapna may have caught him red handed that’s why, he murdered her & escaped with the cash & jewellery. Inspector Anushka realised that there was not a single jewellery on Sapna’s body, the thief had also stolen the ornaments, which she had worn. Suddenly Mr. Righteous, Gorilla, Master Might, Miss Righteous, Spirit Warrior, Sprita, Tivrika, Shakti & Miss Valorous reached at the spot. Gorilla showed DCP Veer’s permission letter to ACP Pratap & he allowed them to investigate at the crime spot. Team Righteous started the investigation.
Mr. Righteous decided to interrogate Chandan Tejwani but Chandan was not ready cooperate him because he was in deep shock after his wife’s death & CID Officers had already interrogated him till 2 hours. Mr. Righteous instructed his team members that they will not interrogate Chandan. Sprita was not satisfied with Mr. Righteous, as interrogation is a part of investigation & they have to interrogate Chandan to reach till the truth. Mr. Righteous told her that Chandan has lost his wife & he has already faced CID investigation, he is disturbed & in such situations, he don’t want to trouble him much. Sprita was satisfied with Pavan’s decision. Mr. Righteous offered a glass of water to Chandan & he ensured him that Murderer will be caught soon.
          They checked each & every corner of the house. Master Might traced a bracelet under Sapna’s dressing table. He gave the bracelet to Mr. Righteous. Mr. Righteous showed the bracelet to Chandan & he asked him, does the bracelet belongs to Sapna. Chandan told him that the bracelet does not belongs to Sapna. He use to live with Sapna & he had not appointed any maids or any watchman at his bungalow, Sapna was the only member, who use to ware jewellery & Chandan conformed that the bracelet does not belongs to Sapna. Spirit Warrior thought that the bracelet might belong to the thief who conducted the theft & murdered Sapna. The bracelet was the path towards the murderer. Mr. Righteous checked the bracelet, he decided to contact a expert to collect some information about the bracelet. Shakti remembered that there is Jagga Jewellers, a jewellery shop at the nearby street. Shakti & Spirit Warrior visited Jagga Jewellers. They met Mr. Mannjeet Jagga, the owner of Jagga Jewellers. Spirit Warrior showed him the special permission letter, which was signed by DCP Veer Bakshi. Mannjeet decided to cooperate Team Righteous. Shakti showed the bracelet to Mannjeet. He observed the bracelet carefully, there was a blue diamond in the centre of the bracelet, it appeared very expensive, such expensive bracelets were rare but it was very difficult for him to find that the bracelet is produced by which company. Mannjeet observed the bracelet carefully, the bracelet had blue diamonds on it. He told Shakti that he is sure that the bracelet is produced by Maurya Jewellers because the blue diamonds were very rare & as per his knowledge, such rare blue diamonds are widely used by Maurya Jewellers.
           On the other hand, Harilal Yadav, the CEO of Maurya Jewellers, was at his office. DCP Veer calls him & he fixed his appointment with Mr. Righteous & Sprita. Harilal ensured him that he will cooperate them. After sometime, Mr. Righteous & Sprita reached at Harilal’s office. Harilal checked the bracelet, he told them that such rare blue diamonds are used only by Maurya Jewellers. Mr. Righteous requested Harilal to give him a list of organisations, who use to purchase same type of bracelets from Maurya Jewellers. Harilal use to supply same type of bracelets to 21 different jewellery shops. The bracelet appeared new, there was not a single scratch on it, he thought that the bracelet is purchased recently. He enlisted the names of shops, where he had supplied the same bracelet within the time period of last 6 months
& he gave the list to Mr. Righteous. Mr. Righteous & his friends visited 16 shops one by one, they met all the shopkeepers but such type of bracelet was not sold by any shopkeeper, within the time period of last 6 months.
On the other hand, Priyamvada Rai, the owner of SSK Jewellers, was at her shop. Master Might & Miss Valorous visited her shop. Miss Valorous showed DCP Veer’s permission letter to her & requested her to cooperate Team Righteous. Priyamvada confirmed that she use to order expensive bracelets from Maurya Jewellers. Miss Valorous showed the photograph of the bracelet to Priyamvada. She told her that they have found this bracelet at a crime spot & it’s important to find it’s owner, who is most probably a criminal. Priyamvada observed the photograph of the bracelet. Miss Valorous told her that the bracelet is probably sold by her within the time period of last 6 months. She requested her to check the sales records of her shop. Priyamvada checked the records of last 6 months, she had sold same type of bracelets to two customers & both had made online payments. Priyamvada checked their bank details, one bracelet was purchased by Sangeeta Dadlani & other was purchased by Yukti Pawar. Radhika was shocked when she came to know that Hriday’s mother, Sangeeta Dadlani had purchased a bracelet from Priyamvada’s shop. She immediately calls Pavan. Pavan ordered Neeti to interrogate Sangeeta. Miss Righteous visited Hriday Dadlani’s bungalow. She met Sangeeta & she showed DCP Veer’s permission letter to her. Sangeeta decided to cooperate Team Righteous. Miss Righteous interrogated her, Sangeeta was having her bracelet with her & it proved her innocence. Neeti understood that Yukti Pawar is the murderer of Sapna Tejwani.
On the other hand, Yukti was watching television at her bungalow. Suddenly someone knocked the door, when she opened the door, Miss Valorous & Mr. Righteous were standing in front of her, she was shocked. Mr. Righteous showed DCP Veer’s permission letter to her. Yukti ensured them that she will try her best to cooperate them, she switched off the television. Radhika observed the spacious & well furnished bungalow of Yukti, she felt that Yukti cannot risk her life to steal some money & valuables from Sapna Tejwani’s bungalow. Radhika thought that Yukti is rich so why will she kill Sapna to steal at her house. Mr. Righteous showed the picture of the bracelet to Yukti, she immediately recognized it. She told them that it belongs to her & she had misplaced it. Mr. Righteous informed her that they have found her bracelet at Sapna Tejwani’s bungalow. Yukti was shocked, suddenly she picked a flower vase. Radhika & Pavan were shocked. She attacked Pavan’s forehead with the flower vase. Miss Valorous snatched the flower vase. Yukti attacked her, she pushed Radhika, her forehead got stabbed with a showcase. Suddenly Mr. Righteous caught Yukti, he was not able to understand that why did she attacked them suddenly. Yukti scratched Pavan’s hand with her nails. He punched her face with extreme force. She faints.
After sometime, Yukti senses, she was in the CID bureau. Senior Inspector Kajal, ACP Pratap & Mr. Righteous were standing in front of her. Senior Inspector Kajal interrogated her. Yukti confessed her crime. She had murdered Sapna, she had lost her husband because of her. Many years ago, when Sapna had lost her job, she had helped her financially & 3 years ago, when she was in urgent need of money for her husband’s treatment, Sapna refused to help her & her husband died because he was not treated at the right time. Her husband was ill & she was not able to afford the expenses of his treatment that’s way she requested her relatives for some financial help but even they refused to help her, Sapna was her Best friend & she was her last hope but even Sapna refused to help her, at the end, her husband died in the hospital because he was not treated at the right time, she had always stood with Sapna but Sapna refused to help her when she was going through extreme tension, that’s why, she murdered Sapna because she was responsible for her husband’s death. After her husband’s death, she continued her family business & within 2 years, her business gained success & her financial conditions started improving. There was some positive change in her life & at the same time, she was also planning to take revenge on Sapna. She had achieve success in her business but her husband was not present with her to enjoy the good times & Sapna was responsible for this so, she murdered Sapna & she conducted a theft at her bungalow. She had thought that CID Officers were think that Sapna is murdered by a thief & the murderer’s intention was to steal Sapna’s valuables, in such way, she wanted to misguide CID Officers by presenting ‘Sapna’s murder case’ as a ‘theft case’. Yukti had constructed a full proof plan to murder Sapna but all in vain, she had never thought that Team Righteous & CID will reach till the truth. ACP Pratap arrested Yukti.
Next Morning, Raveena was trying to woke up Anjali, she was getting late for her drama rehearsal. Anjali was sleeping soundly, she was having a dream, in which she was given the award of Most Punctual Artist. Finally Raveena wakes her up, Anjali was surprised. She realised that she is getting late for her drama rehearsal. She quickly got ready and went for drama rehearsals. When she reached at the rehearsal hall, other artists had already started the rehearsal & Hitesh was directing them. No one was surprised when Anjali reached late. She apologised others for coming late. Soon they started the drama rehearsal.
   On the other hand, Hrishikesh Devgan & Anuja Devgan were watching a news channel. It was their first wedding anniversary. Hrishikesh told Anuja that he wants to make their 1st anniversary special, Anuja tells Hrishikesh that she has planned something to make their 1st anniversary special. She told Hrishikesh that he has to come home by 7 o’clock then at 8 o’clock they will both go to the nearby cinema hall, they will watch a latest film, then they will visit a restaurant and celebrate their 1st anniversary. Hrishikesh decided to celebrate their wedding anniversary as per Anuja’s plan. Hrishikesh took his laptop bag & arrived towards his office.
At 7 o’clock, Hrishikesh reached home. Anuja had already got ready for the movie, she had booked the tickets of 8 o’clock show. Hrishikesh quickly got ready & they visited the nearby cinema hall, they enjoyed watching the film, then they visited a restaurant, they had the dinner & celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary, there was a beautiful water fountain at the entrance of the restaurant, Anuja wanted to click some photos at the fountain but she had left her cell phone at home. She took Hrishikesh’s cell phone & they clicked various photos at the fountain & then they moved towards their bungalow, when they reached there, the main door was found open, all the furniture was scattered, even the cupboard was found open, the cash & other valuables were stolen from the locker. Hrishikesh immediately calls Police, Constable Harshita received his call. He informed her about the theft. After sometime, Senior Inspector Raj & Inspector Anil reached at the spot. They started the investigation. Suddenly Mr. Righteous & his team reached there. Gorilla showed DCP Veer’s permission letter to Senior Inspector Raj & he allowed them to investigate at the crime spot. Mr. Righteous ordered his team members to check each & every corner of the bungalow. He interrogated Hrishikesh & Anuja. Anuja informed Mr. Righteous that the thief has stolen all the cash, jewellery & other valuables from her cupboard, apart from that the thief has also stolen her cell phone, which was kept on the charging mode & she had forgot it in her room. Even the cell phone was not at it’s place. Senior Inspector Raj heard the conversation of Anuja & Mr. Righteous, he took Anuja’s cell phone number from her & he ordered Inspector Anil to trace the location of Anuja’s cell phone.
      On the other hand, Hirendra Jaswal, owner of Jaswal Electronics, was at his shop. He was checking the condition of Anuja’s cell phone, suddenly Senior Inspector Raj, Sprita & Miss Righteous reached at his shop. Senior Inspector Raj interrogated Hirendra & they checked all the second-hand cell phones of his shop. Miss Righteous found Anuja’s cell phone, she asked him that from whom did he purchased this cell phone. Hirendra use to purchase stolen & illegal cell phones from his friend, Sukhpal Yadav. Senior Inspector Raj took Sukhpal’s contact number from Hirendra. Sukhpal’s cell phone location was traced in a nearby shopping mall. Senior Inspector Raj arrested Hirendra. They started following Sukhpal’s location & soon they reached at the shopping mall. Suddenly Sukhpal passed from there, Senior Inspector Raj caught him. Sukhpal was trapped. He pushed Senior Inspector Raj & he tried to escape but Sprita caught him. She punches his face with extreme force, Sukhpal faints.
After sometime, when Sukhpal senses, he was in the Sakha Nagar Police Station. Senior Inspector Raj & Mr. Righteous were standing in front of him. He confessed his crime. He had made a huge mistake by stealing Anuja’s cell phone, he should have replaced Anuja’s sim card so that Police officers could not trace it’s location. Mr. Righteous told him that a criminal can never stop making mistakes. Sukhpal was put behind the bars. Anuja’s cell phone, jewellery sets & cash, which were stolen from her house, were returned to her by the Sakha Nagar Police Department after some Police Formalities.
       Some days passed, there was last one week left for Hitesh Peswani’s play, he had organized the grand rehearsal at his hall. Surprisingly Anjali reached on time & soon they started the rehearsal. Every thing worked as per the schedule.
On the day of play, Anjali, Radhika & the entire team performed exceptionally well. Hitesh had not expected such positive response from the audience. Radhika was awarded as the best actress of the play. Anjali’s parents, Sukhwinder & Raveena were present in the audience, they appreciated Radhika. All the members of Team Righteous enjoyed watching the play. They were proud of Anjali & Radhika. Rakesh Bharadwaj & Rukmani Bharadwaj gave a special treat to all the members of Team Righteous & Anjali’s parents. Rukmani had never thought that young stage artists Like Radhika & Anjali are Rakesh’s friends. She was also surprised to know that Rakesh, Professor Amit & DCP Veer are friends. She felt that these new friends of Rakesh are different from each other still they all are like best friends.