Team Righteous : dark punishment

Art is one of the most effect forms of communication. An artist expresses different views through his art. Sometimes an artist expresses his personal experiences through his art, thus art is also a representation of reality.
        Sangeeta Dadlani visited Anjali Kaur’s home, Sangeeta wanted Anjali to stitch a designer dress for her. Anjali showed her different pieces of clothes & she also showed her different designs. Sangeeta selected the colour & the design for her dress. She had selected a special cloth for the dress. Anjali took the measurements of Sangeeta. She ensured her that she will get her dress soon. Sangeeta left. Anjali received a notification on her cell phone. Tanya Khurana had uploaded her new dance video on the social media. Anjali liked the video & she praised Tanya’s dancing skills, in the comment section. Hitesh Peswani calls her, he informed her about his next play. He was going to began the drama rehearsals from next week. Anjali was exited for the play. She immediately calls Radhika, Radhika told her that even she is exited for the play, she had asked Hitesh about the title of the play & he told her that the play is still untitled but he will give it a suitable title soon.
On the other hand, Maghan Yadav & his wife, Tisha Yadav visited Fun-Zone Circus. They were watching the aerial stunt performance of Hriday Dadlani. Tanya Khurana was also present in the Circus. She was impressed by Hriday’s performance. Maghan & Tisha wanted to meet Hriday. Maghan spoke to the anchor, he told them that they can meet Hriday in the backstage. Maghan & Tisha met Hriday in the backstage, they appreciated him. Maghan told Hriday that he was not well, he was admitted in the hospital from last 2 months, he was extremely sad during those days & when he got discharged from the hospital, he specially visited Fun-Zone Circus to refresh his mind, he wanted forget the past. Maghan told Hriday that this was for the first time after 2 months, when he saw a joker performing a aerial stunt. Hriday’s performance had bought a positive change in Maghan’s life. That performance had vanished all the pain & sadness from his life. Hriday had always performed for himself, he use to perform because he use to enjoy performing, he had never expected that his performance can bring some positive change in a spectator’s life. Maghan & Tisha were extremely happy, they took a picture with Hriday. Tanya was watching them from a distance. She was feeling happy for Hriday, he was getting the praise & appreciation, which he deserves. She thought that Maghan & Tisha are great spectators, who give importance to the artist. When Maghan & Tisha left, Tanya met Hriday, she appreciated him. Hriday thanked Tanya. This was the most memorable day of Hriday’s life.
         Next Morning, Maghan & Tisha were having breakfast at their bungalow. The doorbell rings, Tisha opens the door, Miss Comic was standing in front of her. Tisha was shocked. Miss Comic said, “ Hello Tisha! Wow! Nice dress, blue is the most beautiful colour in the world “. She entered the bungalow, she shuts the door. Tisha said,” You can’t enter my house like this without my permission “. Miss Comic replied, “Come on Tisha, I am an artist, you are an spectator, we are friends, I don’t need to take your permission “. Miss Comic switched off the fan. She performed a cartwheel. Tisha & Maghan were shocked. She walked on her hands all-around the bungalow. She performed 3 cartwheels one by one in the passage. She asked them that did they liked her stunts. Tisha got angry on her, she slaps her & told her to get out of her house before she calls police. Maghan realised that she is the most wanted criminal – Miss Comic. He was shocked. He told Tisha that her anger will not affected Miss Comic because she is a psychopath, she had lost her mind, she needs some psychiatric treatment urgently & Police Department is searching her. Tisha criticised Miss Comic & advised her to meet a psychiatrist instead of troubling the citizens. Miss Comic said “The audience is stupid, but I love to perform in front of masses, even though they don’t make me feel overjoyed “. Maghan was about to call Police, Miss Comic attached a silencer to her gun. She shots Maghan dead. Tisha was shocked. Miss Comic fires at her but she missed the shot. Tisha attacked Miss Comic’s head with a flower vase. She slaps her. Tisha caught her & stabbed her forehead with the wall. Great conflict took place between them. Some of Tisha’s neighbours gathered there. Coincidentally Devika was passing by Maghan’s bungalow. She was on her way towards Sakha Nagar Gym. She hears the screams from Tisha’s bungalow. She entered Tisha’s bungalow. Miss Comic was about to kill Tisha, unexpectedly Devika attacked her, she punched Tanya’s face hard. She had kept some extra trackers in her bag. She secretly attached a tracker at Miss Comic’s back. She slams Miss Comic. Tanya dropped her gun, she realised that Devika is physically stronger then her. Devika punched her face hard. Tanya was trapped. Tisha’s neighbours gathered there. Tanya took out a knife from the pocket of her jacket. She attacked Devika’s arm with her knife. She picked her gun. She looked at Tisha & said “ you didn’t appreciated me, it’s a crime, you are a criminal, I will punish you “. Miss Comic shots Tisha dead. Her neighbours got scared. Miss Comic fired at the bungalow gate. Devika was shocked. Miss Comic twists Devika’s injured arm & said “ extremely sorry madam, I don’t wanted to harm you, you should have not interfered “. She pushed Devika & ran towards a nearby street. Some of Tisha’s neighbours chased her but she escaped from there. Devika calls DCP Veer, she informed him about Tisha & Maghan’s murder. DCP Veer ensured her that CID Team will reach there soon. Devika had attached a tracker on Miss Comic’s back, Tanya’s location was visible on the cell phone screens of all the members of Team Righteous. Mr. Righteous, on Professor Amit’s Advanced Skateboard & Miss Valorous, on Professor Amit’s Advanced Motorcycle, started chasing Miss Comic.
      On the other hand, Tanya reached at her bungalow. She was in the get up of Miss Comic. She opened the main door & entered her bungalow. She closed the door, switched on the lights & removed her mask. Suddenly Miss Valorous reached there, she knocked the door loudly. Tanya saw Miss Valorous from the peephole of the door. She was shocked. She was not able to believe that Team Righteous has reached till her home. She constructed a plan. Miss Valorous knocked the door loudly, she hears the screams of Tanya. She breaks the door & entered the bungalow. There was no one in the hall, she was shocked. She started searching Miss Comic all-around. She found the tracker on the floor. It conformed that Miss Comic was present at Tanya’s bungalow. Suddenly she saw Tanya Khurana laying behind the sofa. Miss Comic was not found anywhere. Miss Valorous was shocked when she saw Tanya. Tanya’s knee had got injured, it was bleeding. She didn’t knew that Tanya herself had injured her knee by hitting herself with an iron rod. Tanya had also changed her outfit. Miss Valorous found a bloodstained iron rod. Tanya told her that, this is the iron rod which she had seen in the hands of Miss Comic. Mr. Righteous & Tivrika reached at the spot. They interrogated Tanya, Tanya informed them that she was attacked by Miss Comic. Mr. Righteous instructed Tivrika & Miss Valorous to search Miss Comic all over the bungalow. Tanya requested Mr. Righteous to call a doctor, her knee was bleeding continuously. Miss Valorous took Tanya at Dr. Prem’s private clinic. DCP Veer sent the iron rod to the forensic lab. The forensic report cleared that Tanya was attacked by the iron rod. Miss Comic’s fingerprints were not traced on the iron rod. Forensic Expert – Dr. Samiksha use to consider Tanya & Miss Comic as two different individuals , she traced Tanya’s fingerprints on the iron rod but she was unable to find any other fingerprint on it. She thought, Miss Comic may have worn gloves, while she attacked Tanya.
1 week passed, Anjali, Radhika & other stage artists gathered at Hitesh Peswani’s rehearsal hall. He distributed the copies of the script. The play was titled as ‘Unachieved’. Anjali was given the role of Radhika’s mother. Radhika was given the role of a character named as Akshika Jethani – an unemployed youth, who is in search of job. After several attempts when Akshika fails to get a job, she along with her mother starts a small scale business of homemade cakes. Akshika use to stay at Sukhshanti housing society. Their business got famous in their neighbourhood. After few months, Akshika & her mother introduced additional 26 different flavours of cakes to their customers. Akshika’s homemade cakes became popular in the city. Once a rich businessman met Akshika. He ordered 100 homemade pastries from Akshika for his son’s birthday party. Akshika & her mother took the challenge & started preparing 100 homemade pastries. Akshika’s friends, neighbours & family members helped her in the preparation. All were gathered at Akahika’s flat. Her neighbours & family members were enjoying helping her in the preparation. Suddenly a explosion took place in Sukhshanti housing society, the building collapsed & everything turned into ashes. In the ending scene, A terrorist calls the Chief minister. He threatens him, he told him that if he will not release his brother from the city jail then some other buildings like Sukhshanti housing society will be turned into ashes. The terrorist didn’t even knew that not only he destroyed the building of Sukhshanti housing society but he also destroyed all the dreams of Akshika & several people, who died in the bomb blast. The dreams of these innocent people remained unachieved because of the terrorist. Anjali & Radhika were exited for the play. Hitesh told all the artists to go through their dialogues & they will be beginning their rehearsals from tomorrow. The artists took their scripts & came out of the rehearsal hall. Anjali rushed towards her house. She checked the newly stitched Sangeeta’s dress. The dress was ready to be delivered. She packed the dress & rushed towards Hriday’s bungalow. She delivered the dress to Sangeeta Dadlani. Sangeeta immediately transferred the payment in Anjali’s account & thanked her. Hriday came out of his bedroom, he saw his mother’s beautiful dress. He told Anjali that she had done an exceptional job, he had never seen such beautiful dress in his life before.
           2 months passed, it was the day when Anjali & Radhika were going to perform on the stage. Tanya came to know about Hitesh Peswani’s play. She visited the auditorium, she felt that the title – ‘Unachieved’ is interesting. She was exited for the play. Anjali’s parents – Sukhwinder & Raveena were also exited for the play. Pavan, Neeti, Hriday, Detective Vikas, DCP Veer, Devika, Bheem, Professor Amit, Guruji, Balvaan, Rukmani Bharadwaj & Gulabo were present in the audience. Tanya was sitting next to Detective Vikas. The play starts, Radhika was playing the role of Akshika Jethani & Anjali was playing Akshika’s mother. The audience was lost in the drama, every spectator became a part of Akshika’s life. In the climax, many characters gathered at Akshika’s flat. Hitesh was managing the background score of the play. He played the audio of a ‘bomb blast’. The light man changed the lighting pattern. There was a screen on the stage, the screen manager switched on the screen, he played the Building collapse scene on the screen. The spectators were shocked. The building turned into ashes. Bheem was not able to understand what happened suddenly. The lighting manager switched on the spotlight, a masked terrorist was standing under the spotlight, holding a machine gun, he calls the Chief minister. He threatens him, he told him that if he will not release his brother from the city jail then some other buildings like Sukhshanti housing society will be turned into ashes. The terrorist stills at his place, Hitesh played a emotional music in the background, the backstage artist started speaking on the mic, “ These terrorists are innocent, they do not even know that they not only kill human beings, but they kill their dreams as well, the Terrorist not only destroyed Sukhshanti housing society but also destroyed all the dreams of Akshika & other several people, who died in the bomb blast. These dreams can never come true. The dreams of these innocent people will always remain unachieved “. Hitesh paused the emotional music. The backstage artist closed the stage curtains. Not a single spectator had expected that the play which began with some light-hearted moments, will end in such a tragic way. Sukhwinder realised why the play was titled as ‘Unachieved’.
Rukmani Bharadwaj praised the acting skills of Anjali & Radhika. Some spectators were not satisfied with the tragic ending of the play whereas some felt that the impact of the unexpected ending of the play was really powerful. After watching the play, Pavan started hating criminals even more.