Episode 36

*Kihyun's POV*

It's been almost a week and the two haven't spoken. Y/N rejected me, of course, but we remain the same as always. On the bright side, Seoul got the court date for today.
-

"Still nothing?" Daniel asked me as I picked him up.

"Nope."

"It's so simple."

"I know, but their pride is in the way."

"To be honest, Y/N should have told him in the first place."

"I think he should have waited."

"You're just on her side because you like her."

"N-no. Can we not talk about that?"

"You got rejected?!"

"..."

"I'm sorry Hyung. Either way, you're handsome and many people you want to be with you."

"I'm an idol so it would be hard."

"That sounds like a celebrity problem. I feel so grateful to be a commoner."

-

We get to the apartment and we both go to my room. I open the door and see Y/N on her phone.

"You guys should make up," I said and Daniel nodded.

"He should apologize." We walk out and go to Wonho, who was in his room.

"Go apologize Hyung." Daniel told him.

"No."

"I'm done with this. Take him to the kitchen." He said and rushed to Y/N. I take Wonho's phone and he tries to get it back, so I run to the kitchen. When I get there I jump on a chair to distract him. Then I see Y/N being dragged by Daniel.

"Sit down! Both of you!" He yelled which caused me to flinch.

He goes to the kitchen and grabs the meat tenderizer.

"Give me the phone please." I gave him Wonho's phone and he puts both of them on the table.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Just sit down and watch Hyung."

"I want you guys to apologize to each other and make up before we go with Seoul and Jae."

"Why should I apologize?" He said. He then tapped his phone with the kitchen tool. "I can buy another one."

"You both are at fault, so just apologize," I said.

"I'm sorry, for not telling you." Y/N mumbles.

"And I'm sorry for being jealous." He mumbles too. Is it really that hard to say it out loud?

Daniel gives them their phones and tells them to go get dressed. He was so young, yet he had power over them.

-
Wonho's POV

I walk out of my room and Y/N comes out too.

"I said I was sorry."

"I know."

"And?"

"And I forgive you."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, just don't do that again."

"Just as long as you tell me everything," I said and she nods. I hugged her and we heard a voice.

"Ew, so cheesy," Daniel said as he walked by with Kihyun.

"Shut up. You're just mad that you can't date Sana from Twice." Y/N told him.

"Wow, you had to take it that far."

-

3rd person POV

*back in Bangkok, two days after*

"Did you get the reservation at the restaurant?" Alice asked Sunwoo, who was driving.

"Yes." 

"Good, because if you didn't, then I would have drowned you in the ocean."

"So violent," Changkyun said.

"We need to celebrate. They won." Then Sunwoo parks in front of the airport.

"Let's make room for them," Shownu said and everyone started to move all the sweaters to the back of the car.

"Imma go get them," Minhyuk said, but Sunwoo stopped him.

"You'll get attention. Alice will go." With that, she rushed out of the car and ran to find them. After looking around for a while she said them.

"Y/N! I missed you so much!"

"Aww, I missed you too."

"Uh, what about me?" Sunoo said.

"Yeah sure, I missed you too." She said in a dull tone.

"Where's your little brother?"

"Here." She said pointing at the 17-year-old boy.

"I thought he was younger."

"Ma'am, I am young. Still a child."

"And I'm not old for you to call me ma'am."

"Please, you got white hair already."

"It's dyed!"

"Ok let's not fight and go," Wonho said holding Daniel back, who has had a smile on his face.
-