•Episode 3•

Y/N looks around the living room for the luggage and can't find them.

"Where did you put my bags?" You asked Minhyuk.

"They're in your room." He said while walking you there. " do you need help unpacking?"

" No. I can do it myself, but thanks for asking"  You start unpacking your things and finish quickly. You walk to the kitchen to get some water. Some of the boys were in the living room watching TV and the others were in their rooms. The front door opens and she sees the 3 other members enter.

" Hi I'm Y/N." You say.

" I'm Shownu, the leader. This is Kihyun and Wonho."  one of them says.

" Did anyone show you where you'll be sleeping?"  asked Kihyun.

" Minhyuk did earlier," she responded. Minhyuk stood up when he heard his name.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that you'll have a roommate," he said out of the blue. You were surprised to hear that you would have a roommate because you're was the only girl in the group, which met your roommate would be a boy.

"Who's my roommate?" Y/N asked hoping it would just be a staff member who would live with them or a manager.

"It's me" you see Wonho step forward.  'noooooo...maybe it won't be bad..maybe' you thought. " We tried different ways to fit me into another room but it didn't work."

" We wanted you to have your own room but it didn't work out. Sorry," said Jooheon.

" It's fine. You don't have to apologize. I'm ok with sharing a room. It doesn't matter." you said with a smile.

" We should take you out to eat as a welcoming gift," said Hyungwon.

" There is no need to," you said

" It's official. We are taking you out and Hyungwon is paying. Everyone get your things." said Changkyun

"What?! I said we, meaning all of us except Y/N will pay, not me." Hyungwon said.

"Too late," said Wonho.