Episode 21

Y/N's POV

It was finally my turn for my solo stage and tbh I'm very nervous. What if I mess up. Because of the song, my stylist thought it would be a good idea to put me in a long dress. I was ok with it until I wore it. It was really pretty but I felt uncomfortable. I felt like it didn't look good on me.

I stand on the platform waiting for it to rise and see Shownu and Wonho go backstage. Then Wonho stops a walks towards me.

"You look beautiful," he said with a smile and kissed me. Then all my insecurities were gone.

"Thank you"

"Good luck!" He said with a smile

"Ready?" One of the staff asked me and I nod.

"See you in a bit," I told Wonho right before the platform started to rise. The moment I was visible to them, I heard screams.

~A few moments later ~

I get off stage and quickly went to change into my next outfit which was easy to put on. Then I went to sit with the rest of the members.

"Y/N you were amazing!" Minhyuk said.

"Thank you! I was really nervous."

"Why?" Shownu asked

"Did you not like the song you picked?" Kihyun added

"It was something else but I was able to push it aside." I then look at Wonho who was on his phone.

~

By now we had our last song, then off to eat and then the airport. I was already tired with all the dancing and singing.

~

We were finally finished and changed into my comfortable clothes and went started to walk to the van when I see Daniel running to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wasn't going to miss your first concert."

"But how did you get a ticket?"

"Wonho," he said and as if it was summoned, he came behind me and gave me a back hug.

"I thought he should come and see you." He said

"Are you mad?"

"Why would I be?"

"It's a school night"

"You need to sleep and don't be late," I told him

"Ok but you also need to sleep and eat well." he said, "all of you."

"Ok. How are you going to get home?"

"Jinhyun is in the car outside."

"Oh ok bye"

"Bye good luck." He said and left running to the car.

~~~