Episode 30

*3rd person POV*

After a while, it got dark so they started to head back to the hotel. When they arrived, everyone went to Y/N and Wonho's room to talk. Y/N had told Alice, Sungwoo, Sunoo, and the boys everything that had happened with her family and that she needed to get her brother. Sungwoo and Sunoo said that she should get a lawyer. Alice on the other hand was already getting the plane tickets.

"If you bring him with us, isn't that like kidnapping?" Sunoo asked

"No. He is my brother and will be able to testify that he wanted to come willingly."

"Hold up, are you going to Korea by yourself?"

"I guess so-"

"No girl. You are not going by yourself." Alice cut her off. "That's not a good idea. Have two of the boys go with you and...Sunoo, you should go too."

"Wait, why me?" Sunoo said.

"Because Sungwoo and I have to deal with something."

"Now, who else volunteers?" Sungwoo asks and the 7 boys quickly raise their hands.

"Wonho you can go, of course," Alice said, "and Kihyun. We need someone who is responsible and who knows how to cook in this group." Sungwoo says.

"Wait, hold up, how long are you guys going to be there for?" Hyungwon asked.

"It depends on how things go, but we'll be back before the concert," Wonho said. 

"The latest flight today is at 10:40 pm," Alice said. "Do you want that one or the one early in the morning?" They all look at each other, but none of them knew which flight they should take.  

"Give them the night one. They'll be there in a few hours,"  Sungwoo said.

"Ok, I'll get four tickets right now," Alice said. 

"You guys only have two hours, so pack and we'll head to the airport," Sungwoo said and they all left.

~~~