Episode 29

*3rd person POV*

"What did I do wrong?" Minso said knowing what she did.

"What did you do?! You fucking kissed him," Alice yells across the car. Minsoo just rolled her eyes.

"He's not bothered by it, so it's fine."

"First of all, he is bothered, but he's too much of a nice person to tell you. Secondly, he has a girlfriend, so I think you should get up and sit over there." Kihyun said as he pointed towards the empty seat in the front.

"Why don't we just kick her out?!" Alice said.

"Because we can get sued by her," Sungwoo whispers in her ear. The fact that Minsoo had to stay in the car, annoyed everyone. Well not everyone, Y/N was still sound asleep on Kihyun's shoulder. After she moved to the seat near the front, away from the members, Sungwoo started to drive to the beach again. They weren't that far, so they got fast. 
_

*Y/N's POV*

Kihyun wakes me up, and we get out of the car. Everyone seemed quiet, even Alice, but she looked mad. While we were walking to Sunoo, Wonho runs and grabs my hand. 

"What happened?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you grab my hand all of a sudden?" 

"Because I felt like it." He said as he smiled. We talked towards the shore and met up with the other members on the way.

"Let's have play rock, paper, scissors, and who loses has to jump into the water with everything they have on," Jooheon suggests.

"Pft. Easy." Changkyun says with confidence.

"You can't take out your phone nor wallet." He adds with a smirk.

"I know I won't lose so fine." We all put our hands behind our backs and start. Luckily I won the first round. Shownu, Hyungwon, Changkyun, Kihyun, and Wonho were left. After that round, Kihyun and Hyungwon won which left the three left.

"I thought you said you weren't going to lose." I teased Changkyun.

"I haven't lost yet." Then it was Shownu and Wonho left. Changkyun just smiled at Jooheon, and he rolled his eyes. Then I look back at Wonho and Shownu. They were staring at each other for a long time until they both realized that Shownu won.

"Go jump in," Shownu said with a smile. Wonho was about to take off his shoes when Hyunwon reminded him, "You can't take them off."  He then runs to the water. Earlier the staff heard what we're doing, so they brought the camera, and record everything. Wonho then came out of the water-soaked. His shirt was white, so we all know how it looked like when he came out. And if you don't then I'll just say that his wet shirt became see-through and his abs/muscles were very visible. 

"Do you still have your phone in your pocket?" Kihyun asked.

"Yes," Wonho said as he took his phone out, which was also soaked. If I'm being honest, I was staring at him for a solid minute, 'til he snapped me back into reality. "You like what you see?"

"Umm- what are you talking about?" 

"Come on Y/N, we all saw you staring at him," Minhyuk said. 

"I wasn't staring." 

"He's your boyfriend, so it's fine to stare," Shownu said.

"He's right. You can stare at me all you want." Wonho said as he gave me a back hug. I could feel myself blushing, so I tried to hind my face.

"Aww, she's blushing." Minhyunk teased.

"Wait, really?" Wonho said as he turns me around. "You look so cute."

"Ugh, this is embarrassing," I said as I hid my face in his chest. He then lifted my head and pecked my lips. 

"Can you not do that in front of the singles?" Sunoo said as he walked towards us with a towel. 

"Some of us are lonely," Hyunwon added.

"You guys are just jealous," Alice told them.

"You're taken, so you can't say anything," Sunoo said. 

"But am I wrong?" Alice responded. 

"W-well.....no," 

"I thought you were dating," I said.

"Sadly I'm single." He said as he fake cried. 

"Didn't you say that the guy from the cafe asked you out last week?" Alice said.

"Yeah, but he never showed up." Alice and I then look at each other and know what we were about to say.

"Who is he we'll beat his ass?"

"Aww. Thank you, but he wasn't even that cute. Plus, I don't need anyone else in my life other than my work family." 

"Am I the only one who didn't know Sunoo was gay?" Sungwoo asked and we all started laughing.

~~~