Episode 25

*3rd person POV*

"I like Y/N..."

"Ok, now what are you going to do about that?"

"I don't know. I just found out."

"Think Kihyun. What would a logical person do?"

"Fight for her?"

"No"

"Try to forget my feelings for her?"

"I'm not saying you have to, but I think it's for the best." Even tho it seemed like the right thing to do, Kihyun didn't want that. He wanted to tell Y/N. He wanted to be with her. "Look, I know it won't be easy, but she is in a good relationship with Wonho. Take Jinhyun for example. He has liked her for who knows how long, sees her date someone else and still works in a place where he'll see them together all the time."

"We are two different people..."

"My point is, you can still like her, just don't interfere in their relationship." He nods

__

*Y/N's POV*

"Did you find it?"

"No" I whined, "I think I left it at home."

"It's ok you can use my charger."

"Thank you but I think it's best for me to just buy one. I saw a store on our way here." I said grabbing my jacket.

"Let's check if Kihyun has an extra." I nod and we head to his room. Wonho knocks on the door and Shownu opens it.

"What happened?" Shownu asked

"Do you guys have an extra charger?" I ask

"I think let me check." We go inside and he looks in his bag. He didn't find one so he checked Kihyun's bag.

"What are you looking for?!" Kihyun says as he rushes to get his bag.

"Y/N needed a charge," Shownu said

"Oh...I-I have an extra." He takes it out of his bag and hands it to me.

"Thanks"

"Anytime"
___

*Shownu's POV*

Kihyun gave her the charger and they were about to leave, but then Kihyun stopped them. What is he going to do now?

"Let's all go out to eat."

"That sounds good" our manager, Alice, said as she entered the room.

"Ok, I'll call the rest of the members so they can ready," Y/N said

"I'll go with her just in case the girls come back." Then she and Y/N left and then it was just me, Kihyun, and Wonho. When they say that the tension is so thick that can cut it with a knife, that was no lie. They just stood there looking at each other.

"So when were you going to tell me?" Wonho said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not mad just admit it."

"I have no clue what you trying to say-"

"I'm not an idiot...I know that you like Y/N."

"I don't."

"Oh, I think everyone knows," I said. It was true tho. I was just the first to make him admit it.

"I promise I'm not trying to break you two apart. I'm trying to let my feelings go."

"It's ok. I don't have anything against you liking her. Let's just no ruin our friendship." Kihyun nods. Then Y/N and Alice come back with everyone else.

~~~