《《《Episode 1》》》

Y/N has been a Starship trainee for a while already and has always tried hard to get into a girl group.

There were many times when Y/N would want to give up, but it was easier said than done. Because she was a foreigner who had parents that didn't support her dream of becoming an idol, she ran away to Korea and told them that she wouldn't return until she was famous.

*Present day*

Y/N is at her apartment when she gets a call from her best friend.
(Y/N has a best friend named Kim Jin-Hyun. He is her roommate and works at Starship Entertainment as a staff member for a boy group. He is also secretly in love with Y/N.)

"Y/N. You need to come to the company now. It's important." Jin-Hyun says.

"Did you find me a place in a girl group?!" she said.

"Kinda...Just come. An opportunity like this won't last long. "

Y/N ran to get ready and left her apartment. While she was walking out of her building, she remembers that she forgot her wallet. When she turns to run in and get it, she accidentally bumped into a guy with a dark gray hoodie.

"Sorry I wasn't looking and got in your way." She said fast and proceeded to go get her wallet.

*at Starship*

At the company, Jinhyun took Y/n to a conference room where other people were in. Six of the boys look familiar, but she didn't think much of it. Then suddenly someone comes barging into the room.

"Sorry, I'm late. Some fans were chasing me so I took a long way here." Y/N turned to see who the person was. At that moment she realized that the seven boys were the famous boy group named Monsta X.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello, my name is genny. This is my first story so if it needs improving please tell me.