Episode 14

After that, Jinhyun took us to the dorms. Minhyuk sat in the front with Jinhyun and I sat in between Jooheon and Wonho. We weren't that far from the dorm so we got there pretty fast. 

~

"You can stay at my apartment if you want," Jinhyun said before letting me leave the car.

"No, it's fine. I can sleep here."

"Ok. Rest well" Then I get out of the car and catch up with everyone in the elevator doors. I noticed that  Wonho wasn't there.

"Where's Wonho?"

"We made him take the stairs," Changkyun said

"But we live on the 10th floor." I run towards the stairs to catch up with him and luckily he was barely on the 3rd floor, but he was walking fast. 

"Wonho! Wait, you're walking too fast."

"Why are you taking the stairs?"

"To tell you to take the elevator," I said out of breath

"I'm good with the stairs"

"Then I'll also take the stairs," I told him and walked past him. 

~

When we get to the 7th floor I  couldn't feel my legs. I felt dead. But then there's Wonho not tired. He stops and waits for me when he saw me sitting on a step. 

"Go I'll catch up"

"Are you sure you can still walk up 3 more floors?"

"I give up imma use the elevator."

"I'll meet you up there" I nod and walk to the elevator. How was he not tired? Then the elevator dings and I get out and go to our dorm.

"Do you want water?" Kihyun asked

"No, I'm fine," I said walking to my room. I get my clothes and go to take a shower.

~

I got out of the bathroom and walk to my room so I can sleep When I open the door I see Wonho f**king naked. I quickly slam the door closed and run to the living room where Hyungwon is and sit next to him.

"What happened? Why do you look traumatized? "   he asked

"no reason" 

~~~