Episode 23

Previously on Dramarama:

"Hey, slut! Stop leeching off of Wonho Oppa!"

"What did you call me?" Y/N said in a scarily calm way. Shit, something was going to happen.

~

*ding*

The elevator finally opens! I have never been so grateful.

"Y/N let's just go." She nods and we get out...or so I thought.
___

*3rd person POV*

The girl grabs Y/N by the hair and throws her to the ground. Y/N quickly gets up and ties her hair. Wonho was just in shock as he saw Y/N go off on the girl.

Then the two other girls came and joined in. Y/N was outnumbered but that didn't stop her. She was winning until one of them dropped her and started to punch her.

Wonho finally snapped out of it but then one of them was in his way trying to distract him. He then finally had the guts to push the bitch and pushed the other bitch off of Y/N. The elevator dings and opens to Jooheon and Changkyun.
___

*Changkyun's POV*

"I got room 176, floor 8, you?"

"Same!" Jooheon said. We hear the ding of the elevator and it opens.

"Oh shit." We see Wonho push off a girl from on top of Y/N and help her get up.

"What happened?!"

"Omg IM! Jooheon!" We walk past her and check on Y/N. Damn, she was beaten badly but it also looks like she beat them worse. I turn and look at the girl who was pushed off earlier.

"Did you do this?!"

"She started it."

"Liar! I saw you pull her hair first and there are cameras to prove it!" Wonho said and then carried Y/N away.

"Do you guys have tickets to our concert?" Jooheon says and they all nod. "What are your seats so we can upgrade them?" They give it to him and we walk away.

"Wtf did you do?"

"Wait" he takes out his phone and calls someone. "It's me...I need 3 people to be blacklisted from our concert in Bangkok....they did hurt Y/N...the seats are xxx, xxx, and xxx of row x....yes they are floor seat...ok...thank you bye."

"Who was that?"

"Jinhyun. He's going to blacklist them as payback."
___

Y/N's POV

"I can do it myself"

"No, I need to do it now don't move, it might hurt." He gently dabs the cotton ball. It was a small cut but that bitch hurt. "See not bad. Now, where are the badges?"

"In the small pocket in my backpack." He goes to get it and I jump off the bathroom sink. I look in the mirror and see bruises. I'm so happy Jinhyun isn't here. He would have given me a whole lesson on why I should have avoided the situation.

Wonho then comes back with the whole box of badges. He takes out the smallest one and gently puts it over my cut. I look up and saw his beautiful brown eyes staring at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't jump in earlier.."

"It's fine. I'm fine."

"How could you be fine when you have so many bruises?" He says and then looked down.  I lift his chin and kiss him.

Trust me. I'm fine."

~~~