CH 19

*LOWKEY SMUT WARNING*

POV Nicole

The door opened and I was standing there with the flowers and Waverly's face lit up once she saw me.

"Aww you got me flowers?!"

"Of course, baby."

I handed her the flowers and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"You should've told me that you were going to start the date when I got home, and I would've brought nicer clothes to change into after cheer practice."

"You always look great and I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Should I change? Are we going somewhere?"

"You don't have to change, and we are going somewhere, but it's a super short trip. You have to close your eyes though and I'll lead you there."

I begin to lead her up the steps, going slowly to make sure that she doesn't fall. We get to her room door and I uncover her eyes and tell her that she can open them. She opens and a huge smile appears on her face.

"This is the cutest thing that anyone has ever done for me. You got a projector and fairy lights?!"

"Of course I did."

"So wait, we are having the date here?"

"Yeah. I wasn't sure how comfortable you were with going out in public, so I decided to just have it here and try my best to make it super comfy and cute."

"This is absolutely perfect. Thank you so much."

She comes over and wraps me up in a big hug and kisses my neck in the hug, which gives me the chills. I can tell she seems to be getting more comfortable and bolder with her affection.

I told her that while I order the food, she can choose the movie that we watch. I want to surprise her with the vegan pizza, so I stepped out to call it in for delivery. I come back and she has Aladdin queued up on the projector.

"How did I know that you were going to choose something like this?"

"Oh, you don't like it. We can watch something else."

"No, I don't mind. I don't care what we watch as long as you're happy."

She pats the spot on the bed next to her for me to come sit down. She cuddles into my side and we start the movie.

We are only a few minutes into the movie and the doorbell rings that the pizza is here, so I quickly go downstairs to get it.

I walk back into the bedroom and set the pizza box down next to Waverly.

"I know pizza isn't typically special, but I know how you have recently been slowly working towards being 100% vegan, so I found a place nearby that has vegan pizza and ordered it."

Her eyes light up and she wraps me into a big hug again. "This night just keeps getting better."

"That's the goal."

With that we press play on the movie again and dig into the pizza.

After the pizza I pull out a grocery bag filled with candy and Waverly just keeps thanking me for everything and I keep telling her it's what she deserves.

"You're the first person to ever do anything like this for me."

"Well get used to it.... I uh, I actually have something I wanted to ask you. I sit up and face her while holding both of her hands. "Waverly Earp, will you be my girlfriend?" I wasn't necessarily planning on asking her right now, but tonight has been perfect and it just feels right.

Her face softens and she leans in and kisses me tenderly on the lips. "You're actually the sweetest, yes of course!" She leans in and kisses me again, but shortly the kiss is deepened, and we start making out.

I go to grab her shirt to take it off because she was comfortable with that last time and we break the kiss as she puts her arms above her head as I slide her shirt off. I'll never get used to feeling her toned stomach. The mix of that and the kissing gives me butterflies every time.

I don't want to push it much further because she got a little nervous last time, so I just kept it going and gave her the lead, so she didn't feel forced.

To my surprise she grabbed my shirt, lifted it over my head, and pulled me down, so I was on top of her. She breaks the kiss and says, "is Wynonna home?"

I'm breathing a little heavily when I say, "no, I talked to her and she isn't coming home until super late."

Instead of responding she just pulls me back down and we reconnect our lips. We are making out for a bit and I decide to move to her neck and begin kissing down her neck to her chest. I continue kissing down her stomach until I get to her waistline and before I go further, I ask, "are you ok?"

She responds, "yeah I'm perfect."

So, I unbutton her pants and with her help take them off and toss them to the floor.

I stop again and go back up and give her a kiss on the lips, "are you sure?"

"Yeah, I mean, I like you so..."

I respond, "I like you too" and kiss her again before going back down to remove her underwear.

I slowly take off her underwear, making sure to give her time in case she wants me to stop, but she doesn't say anything.

I put my head between her legs and began to go to work with my tongue. I can hear that she is enjoying herself, so I slip my fingers in and pleasure her that way as well.

I see her tighten her grip on the bed and begin to arch her back so I can tell that she is close. I make sure to not let up and soon enough she moans loudly as she finishes.

She pulls my head back up to her face and kisses me with so much passion. I ask again "are you ok?"

She smiles shyly into my neck and says, "Yeah, I'm really good."

Before I get off from on top of her she kisses me again and reaches down to start unbuttoning my jeans and I can tell that she is super nervous.

I grab her hand pulling it up to my face and kissing her palm. "You know you don't have to feel obligated to do anything."

"I know, I just feel bad."

"No, no, you have no reason to feel bad. I never expect anything from you when it comes to sex nor am I going to force you to do something you don't want to do."

"Again, it's not that I don't want to do it, it's just...I don't know..."

I cut her off by planting a soft kiss on her lips. "It's totally fine. Why don't we put another movie on and work on going to bed?"

"Ok."

We throw something random on the projector and she puts her face into my neck, and I can feel her breathing even out, indicating she was already asleep. Honestly, this date could not have gone better and I'm so incredibly happy with how our relationship is going so far.

A/N

A lot of milestones happened in this chapter and I hope that you guys enjoyed! 8 days until the first episode of 4B airs! Love only, G.K.