Chapter 8: Carmello's point of view

I was on the phone with my girl and all of a suddenly got a call from my homie, Shane. I told her I would call her back and answered his call. That's when he told me she was cheating on me with his girlfriend. I was in such shock. I was in so much pain I just wanted to kill something. I got rolled a blunt and started smoking. It slowly was making the pain go away. So kept going until I was higher then a kite.

I walked out my house and started walking. I didn't know where I was going I was just walking. That's when I noticed I was in Zamari's neighborhood. I walked to her house and called her.
Call:
Zz: "Yolo"
Cm: 0Wassup"
Zz: "Nun much hbu?"
Cm: "Waiting for you to unblock the door."
Zz: "Wait your outside?"
Cm: "Yea come on."
I hung up and heard her unlock the door. I was looking at her and realized how short she was. I sat on her couch and started to think. She sat next to me and ask me what's wrong. I told her how my gf cheated on me. She listened and it made me feel better. I come over some and put my arm around her. She looks at me and I look her and lean in to kiss her. She kissed back which I found surprising. She tasted like vanilla. I move my hands to her thigh and start moving up. Not gonna lie, I was getting horny. I start to unbutton her pants and I thought why not flex these abs.

So I started taking my shirt off and she helped me. Then I went to suck on her neck. I move my hands down her pants and start playing with her clit. I hear her softly moan, so I go a bit lower to her spot. I slowly moved my finger in her. God damn she was so wet. She probably wants me to eat her but I'm like oh fuck no baby. I stopped and pulled my pants down then pulled her pants down. I could tell she was staring at my dick. I teased her and bit, then slowly put it in. I looked at her face and could tell it was her first time too.

I started to thrust my body and increased my speed slowly. She was moaning and it turn me on even more. She had some good spot and I was about to cum and I told her. She said she didn't want me to do I came inside her. I stopped and pulled my pants up. She pulled hers up. I kissed her in the lips one last time and said bye sexy. I winked at her and walked out the door. I saw her siblings walking to the house and thought phew just in time.

I walked all the way home thinking I might just like this one.