🍄ASEAN x Reader (Part 2)

(This story doesn't have much, it just talks about on what happened behind the screen and who made the note, although there is a scene of Asean and the reader but this story just focus on what happened with the note and stuff)

I smiled as I finished writing the note "Hey, I got the coffee" I turn around to see a white haired girl "thanks Lith" I said using her nickname "It's nothing" she said as she hands me the coffee "you sure this will work " she ask as I smirk "oh heck yeah" I said, I heard a sigh causing me to laugh "anyway, I'm gonna go, now, see you!" I said as I walked away with the coffee and the note.

I was about to turn into a corner when someone pinned me to the wall, pointing a knife at my neck, I smirk as I look at the person while also silently thanking that the coffee wasn't spilled on the floor "well, well, well, good to see you out of your office Elżbieta "I said as the blonde haired secretary looks at me with spite "why are you here, aren't you suppose to be home, taking care of Marie" they said, they took the knife away from my neck while glaring at me and backing away a little .

"Oh calm down, she's safe, Logic is with her, she'll know what to do" I said "besides, it was your fault why she broke her legs" I added, the polish secretary mumbled something underneath their breath but I couldn't quite hear it "Just go home Mary, Logic was supposed to be the one here" they said causing me to laugh "hate to break into you bastard, but I got permission from Marie herself and ofcourse, to UN" I said causing Elżbieta to roll their eyes.

"Why are you here?" They ask "You first " I replied "I work here" they said causing me to sigh "no sh** Sherlock, what I mean is, why are you here, talking to me?" I ask again, I receive a sigh from them and then they said "I saw you roaming the halls, and since I knew you were gonna go back the Asian department, I decided to wait out and so I can have a chat with you" they explained.

"Your turn" they added "Logic was supposed to be here but, I said, if I beat her on a game, she will let me come here with no one and let me do what I want" I simply said as I started to walk while Elżbieta followed "I see" they said, it was silent for a moment, then they ask "what game?".

"Kill count" I simply said "you're evil" they said causing me to giggle "I know, it suits my title" I replied causing them to sigh and smile a little "if it wasn't for your tittle as a side, I think she would've won" they said "not really, I mean, she was base on knowledge, facts, logic and stuff that roams and fits the definition of 'Reality ', she was created with those elements, while I was base from a traumatic event in your girlfriend's life" I explained.

"But she has good tactics, fighting mechanism and she knows how to work things on the way she wants it to happen if her calculations are right, like how she was able to calculate on how fast Marie should be to attack someone before they attack her" I added, remembering the time back when we had to run for ourselves to get away from some people that want us dead.

"But! Changing the topic! I'm also here to hook some two people" I said, shaking the thought of our past, it doesn't matter anyway, we are safe now. "So, can you do me a lovely favor and give this note and coffee to the shy girl in the department I'm staying?" I ask as the sigh "Fine, but who are you hooking them up with?" Elżbieta ask.

"Mr. I have 10 chaotic children and I am strict and a jerk because I got a brutal divorce with my wife" I said causing the perosn beside me to facepalm "Mr. Asean? Of all people? You do know he was never married nor had anyone, right?" They ask "I know, it was a joke " I said as I hand them the coffee and the note.

They took it and we kept on walking until the ask"Where did he got his kids then?" I look at them and then started to question where he did got the kids and who were the mother or mothers of those children but then I shrug it off and bluntly said "Eh, probably adopted"

TIME SKIP

We have reach the door of the department, I waited outside as Elżbieta walked in to room to talk to (Y/N). After a minute or so, they walked out, looked at me and nodded and they walk away, I took a deep breathe and walk in, acting like I never saw anything although I need to thank the the blonde haired polish secretary later.

I walk to (Y/N)' table, I grabbed the note and read it "huh, well, good luck" I said as I patted her back "his gonna fire me" she said "I don't think he would, he probably just wants to talk" I replied "how about I walk you to his office? " I offered "Ok, thanks Mary" They said as the smiled, I put the note back in the table and walk away.

Eleven minutes have pass, me and the (h/c) haired girl are now in front of the office door "you'll be fine" I said trying to reassure her. She smilef nervously and knocked on the door "Come in" a deep voice said from the side, the girl beside me took a deep breath as she opens the door and walk in.

The door closed on it's on and I heard a click, I look down at the knob only to see that the door is switch, that knob was supposed to be inside and not in the outside. I cover my mouth to prevent myself from laughing. "Oh dear sweet candies, this is better than we have original planed" I said to myself, It started to rain and out of nowhere a lightning struck down followed by a loud thunder causing me to hear a scream from the other side.

(ASEAN's POV)

I look down at the shaking human that is hugging me, I stop trying to open the door and patted her head as they tighten her grip. I started to hear her sobbing causing me to feel bad for this girl. Why now? Why towards her?!

I sigh as I hugged the girl back, feeling the urge to protect her but for some reason, I don't know why..

"I-I'm sorry.. " I heard Miss (Y/N) said as we broke the hug, I look at her in confused and ask "why are you sorry?" They look at me and pointed on my suit "I-I ruined i-it" She stutter out. I sigh and smiled a little and made her look at me "Love, you didn't mean to, you were scared and that's alright" I said causing her to hug me again but more tighter than the last causing me to smile and hug her back not caring about the rain outside.

Why do I feel this towards her?

(Done! Finish! I'll write the next part if I get the chance to, I'm sorry if I left you all again in a cliffhanger! I need a reason to make another chapter for this and I don't want it to be long and this is a crappy chapter for me, sorry if it's bad and it does reach your expectations and sorry for wrong spelling)

Words: 1320