U.N x Reader

Request by Country_Fan
Sorry for this short story and if you gave me a plot, I'm really sorry that I didn't followed it.

It was a normal day, you and your boyfriend are just sitting on the porch in the backyard close to each other with a blanket on both of your shoulders.

UN decided to take a day off to day to be with his lover, it's been a while since he had time with them due to work. You had ask him to take a day off last night when he came home late and very stressed and tired. Now here you are both, just together in the backyard, nothing much.

" I told you this was a good idea" you said to your very tall boyfriend, he chuckles and pulled you to his lap and hugs you " It is, thank you dear" he said as he kissed your forehead.

You giggle and kissed him, causing both of you to blush but also smile. It slowly started to rain, although you two aren't bother by it, you watch as the rain do its job. "It's beautiful" you said as your boyfriend nodded in agreement.

"I still wonder how rain can be so beautiful and peaceful yet so scary and dangerous at the same time" you said as you lean your back against UN's chest "We may never know love" he said, you hum in agreement.

"What got you so stressed yesterday?" You ask as you look at your boyfriend, he sighs " America made a mistake and we are all stress out about it" He said " what mistake is it?" You ask "he let his president take full control over his own land and now a lot of his people are fighting, we're all in a middle of a pandemic and this is happening" He said.

"But in the good side, his people are doing good than bad by trying to end police brutality, racism and trying to overthrow their president" He added smiling a little, you giggle "let me guess, they burn a city down just to prove a point" you said, he chuckles but then sigh.

" Yes, his people are doing it for a good cause but there's gonna be a lot of casualties" he said "But I guess we just have to deal with it" he added, " they are trying to change this world for the better, they know what they're doing" you said as you smile causing him to smile.

"I hope so" UN said as you two watch the rain...

(Sorry if this one is very short, I'm really really sorry

I've been busy with school lately so I'm really sorry and J just found the motivation to write some sort stories again.

Anyway, sorry for the short story, Thank you for reading, take care and stay safe!)