RANT(sorry for false hope)

Hey, I just need to rant, cause I found this on countryhumans amino and this makes my mad. Also, I'm sorry if I offend someone or I gave you guys false hope of  an update, the stories haven't been finish and I am currently taking a break from it and reading some books from different Fandoms to get inspiration.

Anyway let us starts

So, this is about the furry stuff in the CH amino. So what is a furry? A furry is an animal that has human features and is walking two legs and wearing clothes.

Note:I have nothing against the furry community but I haven't really gotten in it much.

So what's wrong with countryfurries in the CH animo. The thing is, it is not allowed, if you want to post it, you have to post it in its respective folder that is created for that reason.

So what exactly is the problem??

People in the community that is part of the CF (countryfurries) is complaining about this and they are saying it is just the same as a neko

What is a neko?
A neko is a human with animal features such as cat tail and cat ears. That's a neko.

Someone might say "But CM nekos are just like furry"

It kinda is but mostly its a no. Like I said it is a human with animal features such as cat tail and ears while a furry is a animal with human features.

You guys might say "it's the same thing CM" no they are not, here's a good example;

(Art by: Ukraine goes meow is CH amino)

Do you see the difference?

A furry is covered in fur while a neko only has a cat tail and cat ears

So why is this a problem?
It's  countryHUMANS not countryFURRIES, get your stuff together! Please!

If you wanna post furry stuff, go to twitter, instagram, tumbler, divianart or any other animo or site that allows this.

Some say it's useless and I kinda agree, they are still far more important things to say but this is what the rules is and we have to follow it.

And some of them threatened to leave or said they wanted to leave, if so, then fudging leave, no one is flipping forcing you to stay for goodness sake!

Countryfurries has its own animo so go join there if you don't like staying in countryhumans animo!

(Copy paste)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things that are allowed:

-countryhumans with animal ears
-countryhumans with horns and wings
-countryhumans with animal tails
-countryhumans wearing an animal mask
-countryhumans wearing gloves that look like paws, it must be obvious that they are gloves
-countryhumans having more limbs then usual
-countryhumans that are half animal, for example mermaids, centaurs, arachne's and naga's

Things that aren't allowed:

-countryhumans having animalistic features other then the ones listed above, for example cat noses, cheek fur and paws
-countryfurries
-countryanimals
-countrymonsters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You might say this is taking the artists free will to draw but no, it's not, like I said you can still draw and post this on its respective folder or in other sites but welcomes furries. I have no against on furries but this is just annoying.

It's called CountryHUMANS for a dang reason!

'But japan is a neko and other countries have wings'

Yes, but they show human features and human characteristics which is why it is allowed. Again, there is an amino for countryfurries so no need to be a complaining whinny moshnic (an insult word I made).

We have to draw a line, I know it is a useless rule but that's just what it is, if we want a community to be organize then we have to follow the rules they had set.

This rule was already set years ago so just follow it and don't complain, cause complaining sometimes doesn't help. A rule is a rule, follow it.

And to the person who said "it falls in the same fandom. That's like creating hashtag in isntagram with extra step"

It does but both are still different. And to those that are threatening to leave or saying they would leave.

Please do, it's annoying when you said something that big and you end up bot doing it, like I said, you can post those post that aren't allowed in the CH animo on it's respective folder.

And if that is still not enough, there is a countryfurries animo where you can post coutryfurries and they are still other sites where you can post stuff that aren't allowed in the CH amino.

Like I said, I have nothing against furries, I actually think they are cool but I'm not really into that stuff only because I can't draw them.

This is the end of the rant, I'm really sorry for false hope and I hope I didn't offended anyone and If I did, comments it, I won't mind.

Also, again I'm taking a break from making the stories, I'm still slowly making them but it might take me a long while so for the time being, go check other people work, they have more better content than me.

Anyways, thanks for reading this anz comments what your thoughts about this, i think it's useless but its part of the rules so let's just follow it. Bye guys and stay safe, please! I might also make a rant about people that are going outside while quarantine and I might make a rant book so this book wont look like a mess, yeaaa...again bye and stay safe!!