How you guys met (Organization Scenario)

United Nations
-At work, he was your boss and you were his secretary, it was your first day, it took you a while to find his office due to how large the building is, add on the fact that there are four buildings in a shape of a square in total.

-His office was located in the 4th building, the very top floor, the 4th building is mostly filled with countries while the 1st building was more filled with humans.

-First day at the job, people stared at you, you feel like they are questioning why is a human the secretary of one of the most powerful Organization. That happened during a meeting, every county was there, some had their secretaries.

-Turns out, some countries prefer to not have secretaries, although you did noticed one secretary that was a bit close to their county although you didn't questioned more of it, it's non of your business.

-From what you have witnessed, UN is very formal, his quiet, he does sometimes glare at you which cause you to feel scared, his scary that's for sure. You can tell he doesn't like humans since he doesn't try to hide it, mostly around counties and organizations.

European Union
-First day at work being his secretary, people tried to avoid you while some tried to talk you out of being his secretary. Turns out, he slept with some of his precious one's and got into a relationship with them only to cheat or break their heart afterwards.

-The guy is a flirt, he flirted with you in the first day although he also gives out his scary aura, he can be very scary one moment and very flirty by the next. Sometimes you wanted to smack his face with all the smirking he gives you and other people

-It's hard to work with these guy seeing us he is very much social and doesn't give a care if you break your legs or drop some papers while you two walk, he just either roll his eyes and wait or leave you be, most of the time, he leaves you.

-He sometimes stops at one of the departments, mostly in the first building or the second one to flirt with some people. You have to wait minutes to no end for him to finish cause whenever you try to tell him that you guys will be late for something, he either glares at you or ignores you.

-His office is located in the very top of the 3rd building, where both humans and counties work together, although, it's mostly counties that are there but you'll sometimes see some humans, especially in the European Departments, although you can tell they don't want anything to do with you.

-EU does shows his hate towards humans although he did said if he like the human he'll give them respect which is very rare. If he doesn't like them, he won't talk to them nor be associated with them. You on the other hand is different, you are his secretary so he doesn't have a choice.

NATO
-NATO is... Something..
-You guys met at the courtyard, you mostly work in the first building although it was lunch break so you had time to go to the courtyard.
-Some people were making rumours about you since you seem to look distant, you never really talked to anyone and if you do, it will be either job related or that person is someone you know.
-You like being alone, you don't find it lonely like what other people say, for you, being alone is like an escape from the reality.
-you were sitting on one of the benches underneath a tree with your eyes close, it was pretty windy today which made it all feel better.
-"Excuse Me miss, can I sit here? "You heard a deep voice ask, the voice is familiar but you didn't care, you said yes and the person sat down.
-You opened your eyes and looked at the person and it's one of your boss, you keep your cool down by looking at the sky " It's a beautiful day today" You said
-NATO chuckled and nodded "Yeah, it is" He said and after that it was silence
-After a few minutes of silence it was finally broken "Wanna storm one of the cafeteria and get some ice cream? " He ask, you look at him "Meh, sure, why not, I'm getting (Ice Cream Flavor) "
-You both stood up and run inside one of the buildings

ASEAN
-You are one of the workers in the first building, his office was located at the very top floor of the building you are working in.
-You meet ASEAN in one of the most embarrassing ways.
-It was your first day, it was lunch time and one of your friends invited you to eat lunch with them, of course you agreed seeing as you were also hungry
-When you guys reach the cafeteria, you all ordered up and looked for a empty seat, thankful there was still one.
-It was going smoothly and fun, you had pie and you are happy with the pie but some idiot decided to throw cake at you "accidentally" Saying they were aiming for one of your friends.
-You sigh and excuse your self to your friends and stood up, but then you were hit again and everyone started laughing.
-Out of frustration, you grabbed you pie and threw it at the person's face and walked away to clean yourself. You left the cafeteria and then bump into ASEAN
-You apologized for bumping into him and getting some icing on his suit although he made you look at him, this was your first time actually encountering him so it's embarrassing
-You tried you best to look away but he would force you to look at him
-"What happened to you?" He ask, you told him what happened yet you felted like you are about to cry due to the embarrassment.
-After you were done explaining, he gave you his suit jacket "clean up" He ask and walked away to the cafeteria.
-You quickly went to the girl's bathroom to clean yourself.

I honestly don't know what I'm writing anyone to be honest, I'm trying to get back at it but I'm always busy so please, take this scenario as an apology for not posting anything. I'll try to write stories, I have the ideas and all but the time is what I'm always up against, very sorry guys.

Thank you for still sticking around this book, I really don't know why you all love reading this, this are all trash.

Again, thank you so so so so much, this book as reach so many reads and votes and it just makes me very happy.

That's all for now, take care, stay safe and good bye!!

Word Count: 1152