Chapter 18

"so, let's say I let you meet her, what do I get in return?" He said it in a whispered voice near my ear, "what ever you want just let me see he for once" I said fast, not thinking about the meaning behind my words.

My eyes went wide as saucers as I heard his next words that he said, I felt the hairs on my hands stand.

"I want you....give me yourself willingly and I will let you talk to her and maybe just maybe, I will let you see her...."

______________________________________________________________________

upon hearing his words I did the first thing that my instinct told my to do, I raise d my hand and was about to slap him when he held my wrist stopping me mid way, "woah, woah, calm down there little tigress, I wouldn't try doing that again if I were you," I snatched my wrist from his hold, and pushed him away from me "you fucking asshole how can you be so low, you disgust me." I looked at him with most disgusted look on my face.

I am not backing up this time I was silent for so long, this one week was hell for me even though I was not even seeing him a lot if I don' t stop him now things are going to get way worse, "I told too many times that I don't tolerate with disrespect, you are my wife for fuck's sake" he said the last words while slamming his hand on the desk which made me flinch.

I closed my ears not wanting to hear the reality, his words were hitting me with the reality, that indeed we are married "I am not your wife," I whispered, "I am not your wife........ I am not your wife........I am not your wife........." I kept on repeating these words to him more like trying to calm myself with lies.

I started moving back while shaking my head my eyes stinging as my tears were about fall so I shut my eyes tight and the next thing I heard was the sound of glass breaking, he flipped the desk over.

I heard the glass crushing under his shoes he came closer then I felt his hand around my throat, he pushed me to the ground and placed himself on top of me. Very thing happened so fast, as I realized the position we're in I started thrashing, kicking and pushing in every way possible but it only resulted him to tighten his grip on my throat, I was getting out of oxygen so fast that I stopped trying and focused on getting more oxygen.

He loosened his grip that some air was getting to my lungs yet yet his grip was still firm, "Listen to me and listen well min y/n, I won't take anymore of your outbursts if you do something like this again things are not going to be pretty, I bet you still remember what happened last time, we don't want something like that to happen again now do we?" He chuckled As I looked at him fear evident in my eyes.

He leaned closer to my face and continued, "don't ever think that you will be getting away from me, did you think that locking that room door and blocking it from the inside with the couch will prevent you from me? I gave you the past so you can adapt and get comfortable with your new life I didn't want to take things so fast" I looked at him with disbelief written all over my.

"I was planning on giving you another week but now, as punishment to you outburst, from now on we will be living our life like any other married couples, I will do my best to fulfill my role as a good husband and I expect the same from you," he finished the last sentence and leaned over to kiss me but I luckily prevented it by turning my head to the side resulting his lips to land on my cheek, he then started giving me feathery kisses all over my neck and jaw line he was licking a sucking, I was shaking as I tried to push him off, he took both of my hands and pinned them on the ground above my head.

By then I couldn't do anything my body felt numb, the only thought that was going inside my head was what if starts doing it here, I couldn't do anything about it so I just layer there letting tears stream down my face as I prayed that he will stop. 

His lips suddenly landed on mine and he started nibbling on my bottom lip for entrance but I kept trying to keep my mouth shut until he squeezed my left bosom with one hand while the other held my hands in place, I gasped due to shock which gave him the opportunity to slide his tongue in.

Then suddenly as if my prayers were finally answered, a knock was heard on the door. He parted from the kiss and stared at me with I look that couldn't understand, "we'll be finishing this later" he whispered in my ear before he stood up, I sat up quickly and moved back until my back hit the wall, I watched him as he walked over to the door "oh, and before I go don't forget about the offer, I want my answer tonight and I don't think no will be a good one, your grandma is not in the best condition, this might be your last chance to meet her" with that he opened the door and left.

I sat against the wall my knees were brought up to my chest and my head was lowered as I cried thinking about his words and my grandma, what should I do? Should I just give him myself? What if his words were right? What if never get to see her again?

I don't know how long I stayed in there crying but I am sure it was long because by the time I went back to to my room it was was already sunset. To my surprise also all my belongings were not there, yet I sat on the bed until a maid came and told me that everything was moved to our shared room, "Ma'am, sir informed me that he would like you to be yours and masters bedroom by the time he arrives" she said as she kept her eyes on the ground, she seemed pretty scared, "Ma'am please follow me so I can show you the way" I silently followed as I didn't want her to get in trouble.

It was around 8:30 when I sat on the edge of the bed, after taking a shower and wearing a white long sleeved pajama, my hair was still wet but I was too tired to dry it. I wanted to get out of the room right after the maid left but it was locked, that maid might have locked it while I was in the shower, I tried to open it several times but it was not use that door was made out of metal.

So I just sat there and waited for him but I was nervous and scared, thinking about how he might do something like what he did this morning or even worse, these thoughts made me want to cry again but my eyes were already swollen and my eyes felt dry.

______________________________________________________________________

TBC💜

Sorry for the late update 😭