Chapter 7

After the maid left me there I opened the door to see him, min yoongi he was talking on the phone with his back facing me. Once he noticed that I was standing there he cut his call and turned to face me, he stared at my body from head to toe it made me extra uncomfortable, he started moving toward me,"wow, look at my kitten looking beautiful as always." He said with his deep voice and grabbed my waste," get your hands off of me." I said through gritted teeth.

    he ignored what I said and pulled me towards the dinning table,"come on baby let's eat,"he said said kissing my cheek I quickly moved my face away from him,"I don't want to eat with you," I said not looking at him, he ignored my words again and pulled a chair and made me sit on it he then pulled one for him self and sat on it," come on baby let's start," he said and started placing food on my plate, I was so done with his bullshit,"I said I don't want to fucking eat, are you deaf?!"I yelled out, then I held the plate and threw it on the floor, the plate shattered into million pieces, I was angry. I was about to leave when he yanked my hair back,"how many fucking times do I have to tell you to not raise you voice at me?!" He said through gritted teeth, my head was hurting from how tight he was pulling my hair." Huh?, How many times?!. You better sit down and eat" he finished and let go of my hair, " what are you gonna do if I don't eat huh? Kill me? Go ahead I don't care!" I yelled back, he let out a deep dark chuckle, "oh honey I don't work like that, if I want to hurt someone or show them pain I take the most precious thing they have," his voice Sounded deep and dangerous,"heh, well that won't work on me I have no one that you can take from me." I said with a smirk. He let out another chuckle," do think I'm stupid to not know about your 'nana'(y/n's grandma)?" He said emphasizing the word 'nana', I looked at him with wide eyes, I felt my legs wobble. He knows about her I can't let anything happen to her, when it comes to people I really love and care about I will put my life and pride on the line. I couldn't utter a word I felt a lump in my throat "NO!"  I yelled at him horror "no, please, please I beg you don't come near her please, I'll do anything you want but please leave her alone" I started beginning him with tears in my eyes. "Shhh, baby it's okay just listen to my and do what I tell you to do and nothing is going to happen, now stop crying and let's eat we have big day today," he said in the most soft voice I have ever heard, he kissed my forehead and made me sit on his lap, I closed my eyes feeling very uncomfortable, "come on baby open" I opened my eyes to see him placing a fork with pancakes on it near my mouth, I quietly obayed him, the pancakes actually tasted so good.

   After half of the plate was done he informed me that we needed to get ready for the wedding, at this time nothing really mattered except the safety of nana I am going to do what ever it takes to keep her safe. How much did he know about me? This question was bothering me so much, why was he so obsessed about me, I have never seen him in my whole life he is definitely a psycho.

                 (2 hours later)

      Everything went fast I felt nothing but worry about my grandma, the room I was in had about 5 people they were all busy doing my hair, makeup, and getting my dress ready, I haven't seen him since I first entered this room and since then I have been doing nothing but staring at my self in the mirror I wasn't really paying attention to what I looked like or what I am seeing in the mirror, time passed slowly, people might have talked to me but I wasn't really paying any attention until one of them shook my shoulder,"ma'am don't you want to see how you look like?" One person asked I just nodded my head not really caring, I stood up and the person led me to am mirror that was long enough to show my whole body, I stood there staring at myself, the dress was white as snow it had long sleeves and it was puffy, I had a really long veil attached to my hair with a tiara. I looked  like those princess you see in movies. It looked like I have everything thing that a girl would dream of but that was definitely wrong, I think every girl's dream is to get married to the person she loves to have a family and live happily, but here I am getting married to a person I have only known for 3 days, who is a killer that does not even give a shit about my feelings.

    I didn't notice that everyone in the room left while I was staring at myself, the room got quit, after a few minutes I heard the door open and close, followed by footsteps, and then he appeared on the mirror behind me, he wrapped his hands around my waste and snuggled his head in my neck, he was ready and his cloths were changed, he wore a black tuxedo and his hair was diyed black which made him look paler, to be honest he looked handsome which I really didn't care about, the color difference between my cloths and him shows the same difference between my life and his, his personality is so dark, and mine is so bright which  made no sense, we can't be together were are not meant for each other. "Ooh, baby you don't know how stunning you look, so beautiful," he whispered next to my ear and it sent shivers down my spine,"I love you so much, you don't know how much I have been waiting for this day, finally," he said again is his soft voice, then he turned me so that I was facing him, he bent down on one knee and pulled a black box from his pocket and opens it to reveal a really beautiful diamond ring,"since things went kind of not normal I wasn't able to propose properly, so her we go, park Y/N will you marry me?"

TBC💜
___________________________________

I apologise guys I know I took to long to publish this but here you go, I took too long because my school started a few weeks ago and I was so busy😭 I am going to try to upload every weekend maybe? Anyways have a good morning, afternoon, or night.