chapter 6

He finally moved away smirking, then he went to the bathroom, I sat on the bed it felt like tears would never stop I buried my face in my hands and cried my heart out 'when did I become so weak?' I asked my self, I can't be like that I used to be strong I never gave up, even with everything my dad would do I would stay strong and no one would ever notice, no body knew that I was abused by my father expect for jinnie, everyone at my college thought that my life was perfect because I would always smile, joke, and laugh even when they are sometimes making fun of I never showed my weakness. 

But now I can't do anything he is nothing but a monster, I've always dreamed about being in love with someone who would care, love, and cherish me, someone that will make me happy, I thought that after all the patience I had after all this hell I have gone through someone will save me, that I would finally live happily. Just when will my misery end? And what is going to happen now? It feels as if I'm being buried alive and my wedding is the funeral. 

I whipped my tears as soon as I heard the shower turn off. He came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair was wet and his muscles were all shone, I quickly averted my gaze somewhere else, only to earn a chuckle from him, that bastard. I heard opening and closing of the drawers then he went to the walk-in closet. When he came back out he was wearing a black tuxedo. His life was all black his room his clothes everything except for his hair it was dyed with silver,"I want you all dressed and ready in less than ten minutes sitting in front of me on the dinning table so we can have breakfast." he said  that and went out the room shutting the door behind him, I sat there on the bed not caring about what he said. 

After a few minutes the door opened revealing  a woman in her 50's, she walked over to me and sat on the bed I was about to move when she held my hand and made me sit back again,"hey, dear you don't have to be afraid of me, it's okay. I am the main maid here, and the one who took care of yoongi since he was a little kid, you can call me Eunsang." She said smiling, she looked nice I thought she might help so I quickly held her hand between mine "please, please help me he kiddnaped me from my home please help me escape" I pleaded, "what do you mean honey, this is your home don't say such non sense, come on now we have to get you ready master would be waiting for you." I got furious at her response I quickly stood up letting out a small chuckle and said in disbelief "wow, damn your all psychos here I hate all of you, are you even humans?" I single tear slipped from my eye I whipped it aggressively, she looked angry at my outburst she didn't say I word she pressed the button next to the night stand, a few minutes after three girls that were dressed in maid outfit came inside,"get her ready and send her over to the dinning room and tell master that I'll be going to pick up the wedding dress," she told them but her voice sounded angry.

She stood up and went towards the door before she exist she turned her head and warned me," I suggest that you don't make him angry and be respectful when you're talking to master, because I'm afraid the he might hurt you..... badly," I chuckled at her warning, the maids helped me get ready the did my hair, they all were quite and didn't say a word thy did their work quietly, when they were done one of them lead me to the dinning room, this place is so huge I wonder how many floors does it have? I saw I couple of stairs as we were walking to our destination, the whole house was beautiful and huge I saw many patients hanging on the wall the place looked like a castle, when we reached the dining room the maid left me standing in front of the door I opened the door to see..

TBC💜
___________________________________

I apologise for this boring chapter but I promise the upcoming chapters are going to be better, anyways have a good morning, afternoon, or night 💜💜💜
- author