Chapter 2

I was staring at that devil, then I turned to my dad and asked while sobbing ,"who are these people?what do they want."my dad just ignored me and said to the guy,"please just give me a few more days and I will try to give you your money back." he said it with a really weak voice, he looked so tired and weak. "I will only give you till tomorrow, sice you were a really close friend of my father, you better have the money by tommorow I am warning you."with that he stood up, he looked at me and gave me this smirk that made the hair on my neck stand, and he walked out that door with his men following behind.

   I looked at my dad, he was in a really horrible state I quickly helped him up and took him to his room he didn't say a word. Silence was filling the room untill I broke it and asked him" dad who are they what did they want from you?why did they beat you?what did that guy mean by what he said?you owe them money?" I started to ask slot of other questions with no answers back all I received from him was silence h did not say word he just stared at me without saying anything,"fine, just answer this one question please, who are they?"I looked at him with pleading eyes wanting an answer "t-they a-are a..... Ma-mafia group" he said stuttering and unable to talk, I looked at him with a shocked face, I couldn't believe what I just heard I went out of his room and went to my room I sat on my bed trying to process what's happening 'my dad owes money to a mafia group' I was scared that I would loose him too just like my mom. I sat on my bed thinking, when I slowly sell asleep.

(?? Pov)

    Me and my gang were at Park's house he owes me a lot of money, I be honest I don't really care so much about the money I just want to see my kitten finally in less than 24 hours she is going to be in my arms. I was in the middle of my conversation with park when my angel entered the house she looked shocked and ran quickly towards park I'm guessing she knew nothing about the deal. She was so beautiful, everything about here is so beautiful her eyes, lips, hair everything about her is so perfect, an angel that fell from the sky, My angel, I have been stall ng her for the past 6 years, she is my addiction my everything. I gave park one day to give me back my money for I was sure he would not have the money that he owed me by tomorrow, I wasn't planning on killing him I had totally different plan in mind.   

(Y/N pov)

  I woke up, checked my phone. It's was 9:25 in morning. I started to panic because I thought I missed school just then I remembered that today is Saturday, and that I don't have school.

   I went to my dad's room to check on him because he looked tired after what happened yesterday, I opened his door to find an empty bedroom, I checked all over the house he was not there. Where did he go? I thought, he is injured how could he move? They beat him so bad yesterday. Then I thought why would I even care? he is probably somewhere doing something, I am sure he will come home tonight drunk as usual.

I went out of his bedroom and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for my self, I made some pancakes with syrup, I really love pancakes. I sat on he dinning table eating my breakfast. I was wondering if this gang is going to come again I'm still scared, why would my dad owe them that much money? I thought about going to my grandma's house and telling her about what happened, but I don't want to make her worry, maybe my dad went to solve the problem with them.

    I was sitting there when my phone rang, I looked and it was Jinnie she was calling me

Jinnie:hi, how are you, since today is Saturday I was thinking about going to the mall, are you up for it?

She did not even let me say a thing she just said everything so fast, she sounded so excited.

Y/N: Um..... I don't think so, my dad is not here I can't go without asking him, he will be mad if I go without asking him.maybe next weekend?

To be honest I wasn't really scared of my father, I know he usually beats me up but I don't really care I'm used to it but, I was really scared from what happened yesterday, I was scared that they might be waiting for me and will do something to me so I decided to stay at home it's at least it's a little safer.

Jinnie: oh, ok it's fine will go next Saturday if you want.

Y/N: sorry that I can't come, I will totally make it up to you. We will go next Saturday. And I will buy you your favorite food, deal?

Jinnie: okay, but you better come or else I will be really upset.

With that, we said our goodbyes and ended the call. Even though she sounded upset but I always know how make her feel better.

   I finished my breakfast and sat on the couch and turned on the TV, I had nothing to do so literally sat there the whole day watching TV.

It was bout 10pm when someone knocked on the door really hard, my heart sank in to my stomach, the only thing I can think of is that the gang that came yesterday is back to get me and my father. I slowly opened the door to see....

TBC💜