Chapter 14

I stood in the shower letting my tears fall freely, I have been holding them back since the moment I woke up in his arms this morning I could still feel the way his hands roamed my body I felt worthless and weak, why? Because I didn't do anything to stop him last night, I let him touch me. I don't know if what he did after I passed out but the one thing I was sure of is I didn't loose my virginity. After we woke up he stood up and went to take a shower I was still in bed by the time he got out from the shower, he went straight to the walk-in closet came out fully dressed, I was laying down on the bed and covered with the blanket and I was pretending that I was still asleep he came and I could feel him sitting behind me on the bed, he leaned down and kissed my forehead I moved my head away from him not anting him to touch me anymore, "Come on honey, get up and get ready let's have breakfast" he said while stroking my hair I ignored him and kept pretending that I was asleep, he let out a chuckle "I know your awake so stop pretending, get up and get ready, I'll be waiting for you down stairs, if you don't come downstairs in less than twenty minutes I'll come and dress you myself, and I suggest you take my warning seriously this time, we don't want to repeat what happened last night now do we?" he warned very sweetly, then he got up and walked outside the door closing it behind him.

     I turned off the shower after rubbing my body harshly hoping his touch would go away but no use I could still feel it, I couldn't bring myself to look at myself in the mirror knowing that I would probably start crying all over again, when I first entered the bathroom I did a good job of keeping myself from looking at the huge mirror in there but I couldn't stop myself this time, when I looked up my collarbones, shoulders and neck were all covered with hickeys luckily I had a towel wrapped around me so I couldn't see anything past that, and as I expected I broke in tears again I dropped down on he bathroom floor and started sobbing heavily, I cried and sobbed loudly. By the time I had calmed down there were no tears left, my throat felt dry and my eyes felt swollen the I remembered his warning and I freaked out I certainly didn't want him to come up and do what he said and I wasn't planning on letting him have a reason to do what he had done last night again so I quickly stood up and went to get dressed I tried to look for something that would cover my neck and luckily I found a black and white stripes long turtleneck shirt and it did a good job of covering up.

     I went outside the room and then it hit me, I had absolutely no idea where the dinning room was in this huge ass mansion and there was no one in the hall I looked to me right there was a hall with a bunch of rooms, which was the same on the left, I looked ahead and there was two huge staircases, one lead up stairs and the other down I remembered him saying that he would meet me down stair so I guessed I should go down there, I was about half way down when I started hearing him yelling something out loud followed by a sound of glass breaking suddenly I remembered this seen from a Disney movie, beauty and the beast when the beast told her to have dinner with him and she refused and I honestly wasn't planning on ending this story the same as her, the thing about how she found the kindness humanity in him then they fell in love this is totally not going to happen here the beast in my story was absolutely inhuman he killed people sold drugs did all types of illegal stuff he even shot my own best friend which I am never going to forgive him for.

     A loud gun shot followed by a female scream brought me out of my thoughts I quickly ran down stairs wanting to know how hat happened, my curiosity getting the best of me. The sound of small cries and whimpers lead me to the an area next to the kitchen probably the dining room I walked in, the first thing my eyes fell on was a small figure that was one the floor, it was a maid laying on the floor with a pool of blood around her tears were streaming down her cheeks as she held her thigh that was bleeding she looked young probably two years younger than me, I looked up from her still trying to process what was happening to meet his eyes, he stood their with a gun in his hand and a his eyes filled with anger.....

TBC💜