Chapter 8

The look on His face was so innocent his gummy smile looked soft and caring if anyone would look at him they would never believe me if I say that he is a psychotic killer, a mafia leader, they would just think that im  the one who is crazy, I looked at him in disbelief, "You have got to be kidding right? are you crazy or something? Oh wait I would never doubted it I'm 100 percent sure you are, thinking that my answer will ever be a yes you psychotic murderer!!" I technically yelled in his face.

"come on baby say something, what is it a yes?" He replied back as calm as any normal person would replay in a normal conversation I was starting to think that I am the crazy one here, "no, never and it will always be a no I would rather die than agree to marry you, I. HATE. YOU." I yelled back angely with hot tears streaming down my cheeks I was getting frustrated," I love you too baby" he answered back happily and hugged me, I gathered all my strength and pushed him off of me but as usual he didn't even move an inch.

after a few minutes he broke from the hug and took my left hand and placed the ring on my finger I slapped his hand away then I took out the ring and threw it on the floor then started stepping on it while looking at him in the eyes his eyes looked deadly yet calm at the same time.

"Are you done yet?" He said, the then next thing I felt was my burning cheek, he backhanded me, because of the impact of the slap I fell on the ground my side hitting the wall, he calmly bent down and took the ring off the floor he stood back up and walked over to me and crouched down in front of me holding my cheek aggressively in the process.

" Min Y/N I have had enough of your bullshit I have been trying to control myself for a long time just for the sake that today is our wedding but believe me I won't ever forget your punishment you will get what you deserve for all this disobedience, and as I said before this time it will be harder," his voice changed from the sweet voice he talked to me with when he was proposing, to this voice that was filled with venom and anger it raspy and deep, I felt chills going down my spine.

He let go of my face and held my hand and placed the ring back where it was," now, min Y/n if I see this ring off your finger one more time I swear I will chop off each and every finger of yours, understand?" He said that so calmly it seemed as if am standing in front of the devil himself, I quickly shook my head as a yes, not wanting to see what more he can do if I don't obey how m again I was shaking by then," Words min Y/N, Words!"  He yelled again "y-yes" a quietly said through sobs.

He then helped me stand back up so calmly as if nothing happened like a moment ago, I stood up inches away from where he was, he sank his one arm around my waste and brought me Closer to him closing the small gap between me and him our bodies  were touching, I was shaking with uncontrollable sobs.

He brought his other hand and placed it behind my head then he leaned our faces till our for heads touched his eyes were closed, he let out a sigh and said in a quit voice," kitten, why don't you listen when I tell something? Huh? I really don't want to ruin this day" I didn't replay with anything, I was at lose of words one second he is yelling then the other he is calm , what does he also have a split personality too?

My thoughts were cut short when I heard the door knock, there was so many noises coming from behind it, they were mostly men voices, he let go of the back of my head and placed his hand around my waste then he looked at the door and roles his eyes," come in"" he said said loud enough for the people on the other side to hear him, with that the door opened to reveal the same other 6 men that came with him the first day I saw him at my house yet their dark aura was replaced with a joyful one they all went when he started to say.....

TBC

___________________________________
thanks to all of you who waited this long for me to update I'm sorry again for taking so long, hope you enjoy this chapter too.
Have a good day, afternoon, or night💜💜💜💜💜