A secret place

Hey! Sorry that if took so long to get out. I am just tried of writing. Man, why do I write so much. I didn't even plan to write this much but I did.

Okay so I wanted to put out that I made a chapter asking asexual people if this is okay and it is okay so please don't come at me saying I should change it. I will only change it if one of the asexual people who reads this book says it's not okay I will rewrite it.

⚠️ swearing because it's fundy, what do you expect ⚠️

Anyway POV's will be changing by the way, it's just what I do.

Some of the chapter might not make sense and I apologize. I write this at night a lot of the time so yeah.

Don't judge my writing I am still learning how to write in english. All done on iPod so expect spelling mistakes. I know I say that every time and it's annoying. Anyway enjoy the chapter.
__________________________

Fundys POV:
I woke up the next morning on someone's lap. I looked up and it was 5up. My face was red. I was blushing a little bit to much.

I sat up quickly trying to go wake up 5up. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I looked through the fridge for something to make. Then I remembered that me and 5up bought some eggs and some bacon yesterday. I looked for them and finally found them after 5 minutes.

As I grabbed a pan and started making eggs and bacon someone had come up behind me and hugged me. They felt small. It was of course 5up. He just stood there hugging me from behind as I made food.

"What are you doing?" I asked 5up.

"Nothing, just hugging you" 5up answered.

I blushed a little bit. I finished the eggs and bacon and put them on plates. I set the table with plates and utensils. As soon as me and 5up sat down dam came downs staries.

"What smells so good" she asked.

"Just some delicious eggs and bacon fundy made for us" 5up answered for me.

"Oooo! Sounds good!" Sam said sitting down and getting some for herself.

"Uhh so, got anything planned today?" Sam said.

"Not really" I said.

"I planned to take you, fundy and the others to the beach if you want to" 5up said with his mouth full of food.

"That's would be lovely! I think the others would want to join. What about you fundy?" Sam asked looking at me. 5up looked up at me to.

"Uhh, I'm kinda scared of open water.." I answered Sam.

"Hey, that's okay! You don't have to go into the water! But if you do we will probably only stay in the shallow part and we'll be right beside you!" Sam reassure me.

I thought about it for a minute before nodding.

"Great! When are we leaving?" They ask 5up.

"Uhh it's 9: 20 and I planned to go around 1:00, 1:40 ish. So a few hours" 5up answered.

"Alright" Sam said as she finished her food.

She took her plate to the sink and started to wash it a bit. Then she put it in the dishwasher along with her utensils.

"I'm gonna go take a shower then watch some tv" Sam said walking up staries.

"Alright" 5up said putting his dish in the sink to.

I got up and did the same. As soon as I was done washing my plate and was about to put it in the dishwasher 5up kissed me on the cheek. I stood straight up and looked 5up dead in the eyes. I was blushing a lot, my whole face looked like a tomato. 5up just giggled and walked off. What just happened, I muttered to myself.