The arcade vlog

Can we all just agree school sucks?
Somewhat.

⚠️Also HUGE tw⚠️
⚠️harassment⚠️
⚠️homophobia⚠️
⚠️violence⚠️
⚠️swearing/censored slur⚠️
I will put a warning where it starts and finishes. But if you are overly sensitive that you don't want to read even before or after it happens you may skip. I am so sorry that this chapter has.. very sensitive topics.

Reminder these things can actually happen irl. Do not think my story is true about it. It is much different in irl then what I'm writing
______________________

Narrators POV:
As the group was on their way to their next destination, Fundy asked if he could vlog it. Everyone was fine with it and so they went on in silence. Music filling the void.

Alice was always the "tough" one, the more "mature" one. Sure, she acted as if she was mature but she really wasn't. Though, one things for sure is that she was not childish. Unless, you took her to an arcade.
As soon as fundy stopped the car and turned it off. Alice flung the door opened, jumped out, and stared at the building in front of her. Her face was glowing like the sun with glee. Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatic but for sure. If her face could glow, it would be glowing. She was so happy.

Alice just couldn't contain her excitement. When they got inside fundy quickly explained to the audience what they were doing before he gave all of them point card so they could use the machines. Once she had hers in hand she ran off like a little child going after an ice cream truck. Everyone giggled at this. Then they split into groups. Fundy and Sam, 5up and Alice, and Alex going alone.

Alex played a lot of games that most of them didn't like so they decided to go by themself. Sam just wanted to talk to fundy about stuff and 5up wanted to watch over Alice. 5up had always been Alice's watcher, dad, brother figure, babysitter, whatever you wanna call it. Even when they were younger. They were glued together as children, and even as they grew a apart as they both got older. He still loved her and cared for Alice. She would always be 5ups sister in his eyes. Weather she saw him that way or not.

Fundy's POV:
Sam dragged me from game to game. Making us go in circles. I turned the camera off once it died down and we were just waking around to find the others. It was a nice comfortable silent search. Obviously I didn't mind that it was silent. Then Sam started talking. she started asking me stuff about me and 5up.

  "SoOOo, how's the lover boys getting along," sam asked, moving her eyebrows up and down while they stared at me. I just looked at her like she was crazy. "Sam. We are not lover boys," I stated, facepalming as I slid my hand down to my eye and kept it there. Then I let it fall to my side as I rolled my eyes. Sam just stuck her tongue out at me.

Silence filled the air till sam stopped me and looked at me seriously. "Fundy. You need to tell him sooner or later," she said. As I Tried to speak she shushed me. "I know. You aren't gay. 5up for heavens sake isn't gay. Well maybe he is -" she said giggling but then became serious again. "but that's not the point. The point is, sooner or later he's gonna get with someone, or find someone else." Sam started to explain. "And eventually, the feelings he may or may not have for you will vanish. Soon he might not want to chase after someone who won't reciprocate his feelings. It's only a matter of time, Fundy." They finished, looking sad into my eyes.

A big sigh came out of my mouth. "I know, I know Sam. But I don't wanna ruin our friendship! And it's just gonna hurt more if he rejects me then just being his friend." I yelled. Not loud enough for everyone to hear but it did spook Sam just a little bit. Some people around close enough to hear were staring at us. Little kids wanted to listen more but their parents or whoever they were with shushed them and shooed them away from the scene.