The maid dress incident (side chapter)

Short chapter! By the title you know it's gonna be good. It's also kinda of like, not really part of the plot. It just like a shorts story in a story XD thought it may be brought up in future chapters.
Notes at the end!

Fundy's POV:
I've been staying/visiting with 5up for about, few weeks? 2? 1? It doesn't matter. Anyway things have.. happened and this one is probably the most embarrassing one. Let's get into it, shall we?

I had fallen Asleep on my bed right after 5up kissed me. It was a BIG deal but you know, what else could you do other then fall sleep on your comfy ass bed?

I groggily woke up to the sound of an alarm. I looked to see why it went off. I was suppose to be doing an unboxing stream right about now. Jumping out of bed I had slipped on something comfortable because I couldn't care less. I quickly brushed my hair, then brushed my teeth, and got everything set up as quick as I could. I was 5 minutes late to starting my stream but that's not to bad.

As the waiting screen was up I sent out a tweet letting people know I was live. I quickly walked to the living room where Sam, Alex and Alice were. Swiftly I told them I was streaming so they wouldn't just barge into my room. Dashing back to my pc I saw I had a couple seconds left before the waiting screen would disappear and I would appear.

"Hey! How are we doing today chat?" I asked. Chat was filled with "goods", "meh", "bads" and so on. "I hope you're all good! Today we'll be building my new gaming chair," I stopped and sighed. "In a maid dress.." I mumbled but loud enough for my mic to pick up. Chat was screaming excitedly as I sat there regretting life decisions.

I walked into my bathroom with the maid dressed and changed. The bathroom was off screen so when I left the bathroom and kept off screen. "I really don't wanna do this" I groaned, "but it's for the views baby" I said as I shamefully walked into screen.

I didn't bother looking at chat because I was to embarrass. Like imagine thousands upon thousands of people were watching while you're in a maid outfit, In a guest room, while you're about to build a whole f*cking unicorn chair. You've gotta admit you would be ashamed of yourself as well embarrassed.

Half an hour goes by and I'm still struggling with the damn chair. I couldn't understand the instructions nor follow them, and I most definitely wasn't gonna ask chat for help, so the next best thing was to call Phil.

Narrator POV:

Fundy explained to phil that he needed help. He told phil to go on his stream, take a screenshot of the instructions then leave. Yet, that's not what happened. Okay yes, phill did all of those, except leave stream. He stayed and just laughed at Fundy as he took the instruction paper away from the camera.

Another 30 minutes went by of endless torturing to fundy. Philza just laughed and laughed as he kept messing with Fundy. Soon enough ranboo joined the call. He came in laughing and mocking Fundy. Of course Fundy didn't find this funny, he was very much regretting life choices so badly. Ranboo told fundy how to build the chair but didn't you like the actual right words. He kinda just made words up so fundy would be confused. When he was finally done with the chair he left their called and sat in it.

"Chat this chair is comfy af, I'm so glad I'm done it to be honest with you all, I'm tired as hell" fundy laughed tiredly to himself.

5up POV:
I laid in my bed as I stared at the ceiling, off into space. I had finished an anime watching session with Alex, though I don't watch anime much. I was tired but didn't wanna sleep so I kinda just laid there. Then I soon got this amazing idea, I could go talk to fundy.

I immediately got up and started walking downstairs to he guest bedroom. I didn't think fundy was doing anything important so I kinda just walked in without knocking.

Fundy was standing on his bed in a maid outfit. When he heard the door open his attention was all on me. His eyes were wide and he was frozen in place. He had white and pink cat ears on his head, he had long white plain gloves going up his arm as it reached the fluffy sleeve, the main part of the outfit was detailed with the same fabric as the gloves and it looked like it was too small for him because it showed his entire figure. The skirt was barely coving his butt as you could see the tips of black shorts underneath, he wore skin coloured leggings that then led to some adorable black cat socks.
(I hate this, why did I write this 😭 I'm  sorry for your poor eyes ✋)

I stood, hand on the doorknob still in complete shock. I couldn't stop staring at fundy, he just looked gorgeous. His face began to turn a light shade of pink as mine become a deep red. When I realized what was happening I took my none occupied hand and covered my eyes. "I'm so so sorry!" I yelled stumbling over my words, "I'll just go" I shouted as I backed out of his room closing the door behind me.

What the f#ck what happened.., I thought to myself as I held my hand to my heart.

Fundy POV:
Embarrassed I collapsed to my bed cursing to myself. My face was turning now a deep shade of pink as I feld my face in my hands. I laid down on my stomach shoving my face into my pillow and just screamed into it.