Fundy reported Missing?

Hello! Welcome to the long awaited chapter! I'm feeling much better so I think I can write more? Also when summer hits I think imma take like a maybe two day break then come back and write more and more since I'll have more time and I won't have to worry about school. I plan to finish this story BEFORE 2022 but that might not happen.

Also ⚠️⚠️⚠️TW⚠️⚠️⚠️
Sexual assault and harassment

Future me, was the chapter as short as you wanted it to be? Was it worth it? Did you like how it turned out?
(This is for me to answer)

I tried to make this chapter short for my sack- I don't think I can handle writing another 2000-8000 word chapter for awhile. Yet I never know how much I'll write.

Also I might rewrite some of the chapters, not the whole chapter! But some of it cause I'm not so proud of it but you know, it happens

POV changing, Bad grammar, spelling mistakes, everything else you should already know by now. Yeah let's just get into it.
__________________________

Fundy POV:
I parted the thick vines and stood there with amazement. A cave, a cave filled with so many things! in the cave there was a flowing waterfall that sparkled different colors, the waterfall leaded into a river that looked like it had no end, there we trees, trees taller then a skyscraper but some as short as me, there was rock that ended and turned into sand as you kept walking further to the water, and small caves in the walls that looked like small animals lived in.

The place was amazing. I walked around, looking at everything and anything I could. I loved the warm air that blew across the cave. It felt like I was ment to find this place. I did it want to leave. I imagined hanging out here with my friends. I sat down on a white, shiny chair.

I closed my eyes and just wanted to fall asleep. My heart had slowed down as well as my breathing. I had fall asleep. The sound of water hitting water was relaxing, the sounds of birds, and just wind. Sounds faded away, and all became peaceful. I was in a dark void, I guess a dream? But not really. Just a empty void of silence. I didn't know if it was a dream or not acuallly, it was just dark and cold and silent as I keep saying.

Soon, I was back to where I was, rushing water, the cold wind, birds singing and a someone beside me. Wait- SOMEONE BESIDE ME!?

5up's POV: (we'll get back to fundy)
Sophia still had a ferm grip on my wrist. I could normally get out but I was just in shock. It doesn't help being in shock.

I yelled for Sam or anyone of my friends multiple times. But sophia cut it off with a kiss. Soon enough I saw Alex in the Conner of my eye. Alex ran straight up to Sophia and kicked her right in the stomach. Sophia let go of my hand and fell to her knees. Alex gave me the sign of "go".

I started running as fast as I could, trying to see where fundy went. I'm really worried for him. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I don't quit know why I was almost crying. Maybe it's because I've just been assaulted? I don't know.. I think it's because I like fundy.. but I can't tell him, it would ruin our friendship.

I was beginning to feel tired. My legs were starting to give out. My breath was fast, like I was panting. Sweat dripped from my forehead. I slowed down from running and ending bending down with my hands on my knees. I wanted to keep looking but I was so tired. I needed to sit down.

I looked around and decided to sit under a tree with some soft? Well comfy grass under it. I sat down and layed back on the tree. I was so tired out, i was breathing fast and heavy. I closed my eyes and sat there worried for fundy. I wondered what he was doing and where he was. I bet he is crying, but why? I'm I being oblivious right now? Maybe.
(You are 5up, you really are)