24

Charlie went over to Audrey and hugged her tightly as soon as she opened the door. Jeremy and Charlie had just saw the post and instantly went over to the girls apartment. "I'm sorry, we had no idea that he was even talking or seeing someone" Jeremy said and he wrapped his arms around her two and she smiled weakly. "It's fine guys, I'm okay" she said and they pulled away. "How are you okay? I almost cried and I'm not even with him" Charlie said and Audrey laughed.

"What was he thinking! You guys almost kissed" Charlie said and Jeremy hit the boy's shoulder as Audrey eyes widened. "He told you guys?" She asked and Jeremy nodded softly. She shrugged. "I told the girls" she said and the boys nodded. "We know, they were whispering about it last night" Jeremy said and Audrey rolled her eyes playfully as she sighed. "No wonder why he wasn't here last night" Jeremy said.

Audrey sat on the couch and the boys sat on both sides of her. "Do you like him?" Charlie asked and Audrey sighed as she shrugged. "I mean, I guess I do. He almost kissed me and I wanted it to happen" she said and the boys teased her and she laughed. "But he has someone..why would he hide it from us? He made everything complicated" Audrey said and she closed her eyes and rubbed her face tiredly. "I don't know, maybe he wasn't thinking.." Charlie said. "Obviously" Jeremy said, making the girl laugh. "I feel so dumb...he lead me on and he had a girlfriend" Audrey said. "It's not your fault, he didn't tell any of us..that was so stupid of him. It's his fault" she said and Audrey sighed as she laid her head on Charlies shoulder. "Do you have a girlfriend I don't know about?" She asked and Charlie laughed. "I don't" he said and she nodded. "Come on , Jer" Audrey said as she opened her arms for the boy and he laughed. "I'm glad I met you guys. Jer you're the best big brother I can ask for, and Charlie..you're the best best friend I could ever ask for" she said and the boys smiled.

"Can we continue watching Harry Potter?" She asked and the boys nodded. "What time does the girls get off set?" Jeremy asked. "Not until line an hour or two" she said and they nodded.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

liked by audreyhennings, toricaro and 400,829 otherscharles_gillespie: tryin to cheer this loser up for the last few days! Seems like it's working💜

charles_gillespie: tryin to cheer this loser up for the last few days! Seems like it's working💜

Comments:

user: cheer her up? WHAT HAPPENED
^user: maybe Owen-
^user: I liked these two together anyway-
^user: PLSSSS NO

jeremyshada: I made her happy more, I deserve the best big brother ever award🙄
^charles_gillespie: hate to break it to u but I obviously cheer her up more..I mean the pictures says so.

user: cuties

audreyhennings: thank u for really being by my side💜
^charles_gillespie: ofc I'll always be here for u Auds💜
^user: I SHIP SORRY
^user: dude they literally are just friends give it a rest with shipping them with different ppl every second

themadisonreyes: ofc I cheered my mom up😚😌
^audreyhennings: ofc u did bb🥺

user: love how it looks like she's advertising Charlie with her hand up like that
^audreyhennings: AISISJEKE I WAS TRYING TO HOLD HIS FACE BUT HE ALREADY TOOK THE PICTURE😭
^user: LMAO OFC HE DID
^user: wait but the picture would have been cute if he actually waited for u to do that-
^user: everyone would have shipped them if that picture came out

Not edited