43

Audrey smiled widely as she was on the phone with Owen, FaceTiming. "You're going to the store? It's 3am for you" she said with a laugh. "Yea, I need snacks" he said and she couldn't help but smile at her camera, looking at her boyfriend. "You should drive and be on the phone with me" she said as the boy got into the car. "I'm not..I'm gonna put the phone on the other seat" he said. "I'll just call back tomorrow" she said, Owen pouted. "No, baby I promise you it's safe" Owen said and Audrey heart fluttered, he didn't really call her baby unless he really wanted something.

"Okay, if you don't smile...then I'll stay on the phone" she said Owen groaned as he threw his head back. When they had to vote they usually decided to do a try not to smile challenge. They'll look at each other and who ever smiles first loses their bet.

"Okay..I'm ready" Owen said. "Go" Audrey said and they stared at each other. Audrey quickly took a picture of him and he smiled. "No! You cheated start over" Owen said. "No you lost" she said. "This isn't fair.." Owen said as he started up his car. "I'll try to drive out there soon if that makes things better" Audrey said and his head snapped towards his camera. "Really?" He asked. "No" Audrey said and he stopped smiling. "I'll it, just call me later, you need to sleep Owen" Audrey said.

"Alright I'll call you later..I love you" Owen said and her heart dropped he had never said that and neither have she. This was his first time ever saying it.

Maybe he's sleepy.

"I love you too" she said with a smile and Owen smiled widely and she hung up and screamed into her pillow. It was 1am and she needed sleep but she couldn't after what just happened.

She went on Instagram and posted the picture she took of Owen onto her story.

audreyhennings just added their story!