e҉ i҉ g҉ h҉ t҉

the members had noticed that seokjin and namjoon seemed to be avoiding each other. whenever they would lock eyes, a constant blush would spread across their faces. the maknae line- including hoseok, were beginning to get a bit fed up, so with that- they all gathered a meeting in jungkook and taehyung's room. 

"so, i can't be the only one who's annoyed, right?" hoseok spoke, holding onto yoongi's hand lightly. 

"hyung, we all are- it's getting awkward now.. they don't even talk to each other when we're in the van. and they always sit beside each other!" taehyung whisper-yelled, pouting softly whilst looking at hobi.

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, allowing their small maknae to climb onto his lap, chuckling lightly when yoonie began to suck on his thumb, "we got to find out why they're like this. i can't handle namjohn and stuckpan being weird."

yoongi giggled lightly at the funny names. "nammie and hyungie wove eachother!" 

the boys in the room were shocked, gawking at the youngest. "w-what do you mean by that, bubba?" jimin stuttered, an awkward smile plastered on his face.

"dey-dey both always wook at eachother with heart-eyes! and and dey never argue!"

"sometimes, yoonie- you're too precious. you're our tiny detective." (if you get that reference from an underrated anime, i love you :]) 

"so what, are we going to try to get them together or..?" jimin questioned. taehyung stuck his hand up in the air with a fist, flashing his boxy smile.

"of course we are! the great ol' taehyung knows all, and he knows that they will get married and have kids!" the boy exaggerated, earning sighs of disappointment that escaped the rest of the males' mouths, excluding yoongi.

"k-kids? yoonie kid.." the little pouted, turning around and looking at jungkook with puppy dog eyes.

"yes, yes you are, dear. the most adorable and precious kid who is luckily been cared for by our lovely hyungs!" the boy couldn't help but exaggerate his words for the male that he cared so much about.

-

"one, two, three, fo-"

seokjin bumped into namjoon again. it was the fifth time this had happened and they had only been in the practise room for 10 minutes. the broad shoulders glared at the taller. "can you stop putting your foot in front of mine, i see what you're doing." 

the leader was taken aback, tilting his head in confusion, "what am i doing, hyung?" 

"you're making me trip on purpose just so you can catch me like a damsel!" the older accused the younger, pointing his slender finger at him. "don't deny it, because you know it's true."

once again, the leader was taken aback, only this time- his mouth was agape, "what? no! why would i do that, it was just a mistake! it's not my fault i can't move my left foot on time!"

seokjin got closer to namjoon, his finger pressing against his chest, "once again, don't deny it, kim namjoon- your lies are more revolting than your actions."

whilst the two boys were arguing, hoseok slid over to taehyung, nudging him, "what does he mean, his actions?" the younger shrugged, not knowing why either.

"maybe he's talking about hyung tripping him." 

yoongi, who was out of his headspace- wanted them both to stop their little argument, so he grabbed namjoon's arm and pulled him aside. 

actually, he tried.

"both of you stop, it was just an accident and we have to keep practising for-"

"don't interrupt us, yoongi. this is grownup talk." seokjin spat, his eyes glaring namjoon down fiercely. 

said boy frowned and tugged on the leaders sleeve instead, hoping that would get his attention, and it did.

"yoongi, please stop. listen to your hyung. grownup talk." namjoon emphasized the word, as if yoongi didn't hear it. 

however, did i mention yoongi wasn't in his headspace?

why wasn't he allowed to get involved in something that did involve him, at least a little.

"but hyung," the boy tugged on his eldest sleeve instead, "please stop arguing, we have to-"

"min yoongi! stop being annoying and leave us alone. once again, you don't seem to grasp the idea of grownup talk! just go back in your headspace and make yourself think that everything is fine you stupid boy."

those four sentences had shocked yoongi, making him let his grip go on his hyung's sleeve. go back in my headspace? think everything is alright? was everything fake?

"i'm not in my headspace, hyung, and i certainly won't make myself believe that everything is alright. if you both want to continue down the road to arguing then go ahead- but i tried warning you anyway." 

and with that, the maknae picked up his duffel bag and walked out of the room, his bottom lip quivering. he couldn't believe that he was getting upset over the events that just occurred. was it really his fault that he made it worse, should he have gotten involved? he didn't know. but he did know however- he didn't want the two people that he finds the most reliable to him to be fighting. that fact alone made him even more upset. 

whilst walking through the building, his feet managed to find the floor of his studio. inputting the code was rather hard, considering the tears he was afraid to let fall was clouding up his vision. opening the door, he noticed how dark the room was. gloomy. 

flipping the light switch on, he placed the bag on the floor, whilst the door closed automatically- allowing yoongi to sit down on the comfortable sofa in piece. "why am i acting like this? i'm not the one who was arguing with anyone."

"just go back in your headspace and make yourself think that everything is fine you stupid boy."

the sentence keeps repeating itself like a disturbing echo- one that seems never ending.

i has returned from my hiatus and i apologise for not updating any of the books lately. my mental health hasn't been great and has been giving me writers block.

curse you >:c

anywho, i bring you a new chapter of 'our little', and i hope you have enjoyed it ! :D

(if there any spelling errors, please lmk. i'm tired and i published it at 4 in the morning. c: