t҉w҉o҉

"nu.. nu woonie no wan'..." the little trailed off, looking down to the floor. he never planned to tell the other members, mostly because he thought they would turn their backs on him.

seokjin sighed and placed the little on the bed. "baby, you know it's been too long. you have too." he was quite used to the younger's frantics, so he tried to calm the upcoming tantrum.

"yoonie no wan'! nu will- mweanie!" the little bawled, stomping his feet while doing so. by stomping, I mean pitter-pattering.

a knock was heard at the door, signalling many alarms for both the little and the adult.

"who is it?" jin asked, covering yoongi's mouth.

"it's namjoon, hyung, "the man spoke from behind the wooden door. "can i come in, i heard yelling." the leader's voice turned into a level of concern.

seokjin glanced at the younger, who was shaking his head vigorously, tears building up in his eyes. grumbling to himself, he knew that if he did this- the boy would not forgive him.

"namjoon-ah, it's fine. yoongi was still upset about what happened earlier. he's fine now, though." jin said confidently. he was proud of himself for not stuttering or hesitating a single word.

the leader seemed to have bought the lie, as his feet began to trail off. back downstairs, probably.

the sniffles that were once heard by the little stopped, as the boy stood up.

"jinnie, 'm going to my studio, okay?"

the aforementioned wasn't sure if he was mad at him. there wasn't a trace of resentment, or glee within that tone of voice. he nodded his head, wishing him to be safe on his way and back.

'my way back... right.'

quickly putting on his russet converses, he darted out of the house, desperately trying to get to his safe haven.

the driver looked at him with deep concern when yoongi told him where to go. sehun didn't know about how condition, but he had no choice but to do as his artist said.

finally reaching his destination, the small rapper rushed to his studio, quickly putting in the passcode and slamming the door. hard.

sitting down at his desk, suga curled up in a ball on the chair, biting his index finger's nail.

"now, what kind of beat should this song have?" he questioned himself, already working on a track for the album.

you see, yoongi has always had a habit of writing songs, playing piano and trying new beats for tracks whenever he was stressed.

had.

before his littlespace took that away. he was happy at the start. happy that he wouldn't become addicted into that bad habit. but then, he found it difficult to concentrate. with every dance practise, to learning words, even recording it. stressed always appeared in his way.