t҉h҉r҉e҉e҉

taehyung was curled up on the sofa, cuddling with jimin. the members seemed to be unfazed that the maknae has slipped in his littlespace in the studio.

whilst namjoon and jungkook were having conversations between eachother, jin couldn't help but bite his nails in nervousness. it's been a few hours since the little left the dorm, his brain sent him distraught signals, if something happened to the boy.

jungkook walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "hey hyung, why's there no food here?" he asked, tilting his head in confusion.

the oldest looked at him with realisation and dashed into the room. namjoon looked at his crush in concern- he knew the boy was overworking himself.

"jinnie," the leader started, back hugging the said boy. his skinny arms wrapped around the others frail waist, as he felt the shaking from him. "please take a break, we can get take-out. rest, hyung."

seokjin tilted his head down, but nevertheless complied with the suggestion. wabbling up the stairs, the other boys stared at their leader in shock.

"what?"

jimin was the first one to speak, "we always knew you had a crush on our precious, jin hyung!"

the comment caused joon to blush furiously and turn his head away. all of a sudden, the front door slammed open, startling those who were present.

"who is that?" jimin asked, jumping into taehyung's loving hold.

the person trailed along the hallway, dropping his keys and books on the floor- as well as kicking their shoes off.

hoseok turned his head to the anonymous being, only to be shocked by the revealment....

"yoongi?!"

the aforementioned's eyes widened, clutching his hand behind his back, holding one his littlespace items.

"w-what hyung?" he stuttered, smiling nervously whilst doing so.

jimin tilted his head, eyes wandering off to the maknae's shoulders. "say, what are you hiding?"

the attention yoongi got was too much for him. sure he craved for it, but this was too far. he was sure he was about to slip- so he dashed into his room.

suga saw how his jin hyung was curled up in a ball on his bed, whispering things to himself. probably having another dream about food.

the younger felt his insides churn, he needed jin. slowly waddling to his side, Yoongi slightly nudged his hyung, desperate for him to awake.

"baby... what are you doing?" the oldest spoke, opening his eyes a little, taking a glimpse of his surroundings. once the younger knew he awoke- no time was wasted, as he immediately jumped on jin.

"m-members scawy.. scawe 'oonie.." the little said tears forming in his cat-like eyes.

seokjin wasted no time in bringing yoongi into his warm embrace, stroking his back as he whispered sweet nothings.

not proofread.