p҉r҉o҉l҉o҉g҉u҉e҉

"hello, we are," the leader started, "bts!" the other members added in unison, taking their seats and facing the cameras.

the male interviewer crossed one leg over the other, before grabbing a mic and bringing it to his lips.

"so, who takes the longest to get ready?"

of course that was the first question, but the members knew they had to keep up with the 'dramatic' scenes, so they all looked at one boy in particular; park jimin.

a microphone was passed to him as he flipped his hair back. "indeed, i take a long time- mostly because namjoon takes a while in the shower, so of course i'm an exception."

the members giggled a little, looking at their leader who scoffed. "excuse me, little child, just wait until we get home."

the other boys broke down into laughter, as well as the interviewer- and the people behind the camera.

jimin- who was quite offended, pushed the mic away from him and ran his fingers through his blonde hair, shrugging his shoulders.

after a few more boring questions, the last one was given to the maknae- who was biting his nail. his sharp cat eyes flared at the interviewer, causing him to shudder in fear.

"um.. yoo- i mean, suga. what do you think of my um.. outfit?" the male chuckled nervously, instantly regretting his decision to ask such a 'scary' member of bts.

yoongi rolled his eyes and looked at seokjin, who ushered him to answer. normally, suga would usually think of lying about stuff like this- but since he built up such a reputation for himself, he couldn't escape from it. taking a deep breath, he looked at the man.

"what i think about your outfit," he started, crossing one leg over the other, interlacing his hands together on top. "i personally think that you either bought it at a cheap walmart, or a stylist from yg decided to dress you. it's that bad, my poor eyes need to be cleansed with hobi water."

and with that, he was left with his gawking members, eyes widened, jaw dropped, staring at their maknae. and the interviewer looked extremely offended, asking the staff to 'kindly' cut the cameras.

the boy shrugged his shoulders and smirked lightly. "you wanted my honest opinion, you got it."