1

"We can save them all!" Eren cried.

He turned around and immediately felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down to see a blade sticking out of his chest, with Mikasa holding the end.

"I'm sorry Eren, but you're too dangerous," said Hange.

Eren looked at his friends, but Armin, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Historia, Hange, Levi, and Erwin wouldn't meet his eyes.

"I get it. I'm no use to you anymore, so you're getting rid of me," he said, bitterly.

A tear fell down Mikasa's face but she took a shaky breath, and pulled the blade out of Eren's chest.

"Armin," said Levi.

"I'm sorry Eren," Armin bit his hand and transformed into a titan.

He grabbed Eren, and slowly brought him up to his mouth. Eren's turquoise eyes were getting dimmer, as he realized what had just transpired.

"I'll never forgive you guys!" he yelled, before Armin's jaw clamped, and his body was torn in half.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren woke up with a sharp headache. He groaned, and immediately stood up. 'Wasn't he supposed to be dead?' A chuckle sounded on behind him, and he turned around to see neat, pink hair, and violet-magenta eyes.

"Who the heck are you?" Eren asked.

"I am the King," the man responded.

"Where am I?" asked Eren.

He looked up to see 5 skeletons dangling above him,and he let out a yelp.

"Did you kill them? Why?" demanded Eren.

King let out another chuckle, and said, "Always the hero even when you're dead. Anyway, I'm here to give you another chance at life."

Eren raised an eyebrow.

"You'll be reincarnated," the King sounded exasperated.

Eren was skeptical though. "What's the catch?"

King's face broke into a grin.

"You'll be reincarnated in the same time period as your friends. And the fate of the world will rest on your shoulders. You will be the monster who either saves it or destroys it. Oh, and you will have all your memories of your past life. Don't disappoint me, Eren Yeager. Good luck."

323 Words