4

"Never heard of you," was the reply Eren gave.

Nolan, sensing what Eren was doing, quickly stepped in.

"Hi, I'm Nolan. I see you already know Eren. I should warn you. He's a bit of a jerk. I'm probably the only person who he's comfortable with, right Enigma?"

"Don't call me that," Eren hissed, and immediately walked out of the café.

"Bring me something to eat, will ya?" he asked over his shoulder.

He didn't look back to see Mikasa and Armin with tears in their eyes, Historia and Sasha sniffling, Jean, Connie and Hange looking down in guilt, and Levi staring at his back. Nolan quickly grabbed two sandwiches, two bananas, and two glasses of juice, and rushed out after him.

It was silent for a moment before Armin said, "He doesn't remember."

Mikasa's head snapped towards him, "But all of us remember. How can he doesn't?"

Armin shrugged. "But he seemed different. Cold. Distant."

Levi cleared his throat. "Well brats, I may not be your superior anymore, but get to bed, or else...."

Everyone immediately rushed to their rooms. The girl's headed to their shared room, while the boys headed to theirs. Jean opened the door to see Eren and the other boy, Nolan?, fast asleep. Armin, who was right behind him, gave Eren a kiss on the forehead. Eren cracked a tiny smile in his sleep. Jean came out of his stupor and went to bed. He saw the others doing the same thing.

He whispered, "Good night," and was immediately out like a light.

253 words