2

About 10,000 years later

Eren was now running away from a criminal who wanted to kill him.

'How did I get in this mess again' he thought. 'Oh yeah, that jerk, and those traitors.'

Over time, Eren had become bitter, and had harbored a resentment towards everyone and everything. He was known as a cold monster, and that was fine with him. If he could steel himself in anticipation to meeting his killers, (he refused to call them his friends), he would even commit suicide. However, he couldn't, as he had super healing.

For the 1000th time today, he cursed the King.

He had managed to lose the person on his heels. And finally, he breathed a sigh of relief. Today was the day that he would sign up for the military, and fight in the war against the supernaturals. In this era, humanity was at war against supernatural beings. A select few humans had special abilities. Eren being one of them. He had the ability to possess other people for as long as he wanted,and create or shatter massive fissures in any solid structure in a radius around him. Eren avoided using that ability since he couldn't fully control it, and it was triggered by high emotions. He made his way towards the small shack that he and his best friend, Nolan shared. Nolan was the only one who knew about Eren's past life, and had seen the kind side of him. He was also the only one Eren had trusted in his entire life, (at least,this one.) Nolan had red hair, and brown eyes. All in all, he was a pretty attractive man. But Eren wasn't interested in him, and neither was Nolan. As he pushed open the door to the shack, he heard an excited yell, and Nolan tumbled out, holding two bags. Eren recognized the red, and black one as his own. He raised an eyebrow, and Nolan blushed.

320 words