Contractions Start

It was November 19th and only a few more days until the twins had to come before you would have to be induced. It almost seemed like you were living in the bathroom, you couldn't stop peeing and you would always feel a strong feeling of nausea. Your lower back pain has been getting worse, along with your hips and ankles that were constantly swollen. Calum's wife had told you to take it easy until the twins came so that you wouldn't put any stress on yourself or the twins. Luke had gone into the studio for a little bit, while you were stuck at home. You weren't able to really enjoy the outdoors since you got back home in September from visiting Luke's family. Your fan base was pretty confident that you were pregnant, and giving nothing but their love and support along with some of the 5sos fans. You had released so much new music at the beginning of your pregnancy and did a couple of interviews, but now the only form of personal contact was the ones who knew about the pregnancy, and some video call interviews.
"Come on you two, please just come." You rubbed your bump as you waddled over to the bath. "Mommy and daddy are all prepared for your arrival."
You turned on the bath and put your phone right next to you just in case you needed to call someone or someone called you. You got undressed and carefully stepped into the tub. Your muscles relaxed as you coded your eyes. The twins were kicking lightly, but moving around a ton. They probably didn't have much wiggle room. You played with your bump and just had some time to relax. Then your phone began to ring. You picked it up.
"Hey Lu, what's up?"
"I'm just leaving the studio now, sorry that it took so long. We were just trying to finish a song before leaving  for the day."
"It's ok. I know that feeling." You giggled.
"Ok I'll see you in about 30 minutes? Unless you want me to pick up something on my way back home."
"If it wouldn't be too bad, would you?"
"Yeah, what would you like? Or what are the twins feeling like?"
"Can I have In and Out? I know that's close by and it sounds really good."
"Ok what would you like?"
"Can I have two double doubles, a large pink lemonade and a Vanilla shake?"
"Ok so just a different drink choice?"
"Yep. And get some fries, I really am craving those fries."
"Ok I'll be home soon. I love you."
"I love you too LuLu."
Luke kissed you through the phone, then hung up. You decided that now would be a good time to get out of the water. You unplugged the drain and got out. Then you went into the walk-in closet and got some pyjama pants with a top. Once getting changed, you waddled back out to your side of the bathroom and started putting on some cream to help with the itchy skin. You were surprised that you never had any stretch marks during the pregnancy and to be honest you were pretty grateful because of it. You also decided to take advantage of today since you had quite a bit of energy. You turned on some One Direction and started to dance in front of the mirror like you did before you got pregnant.
"Yeah you've got that.... one thing! So get out get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't know, know what it is. Yeah you get that one thing, I need that one thing!" You continued to use your hairbrush as a microphone.
The song soon changed to she looks so perfect. You were jamming out and lip syncing the words when you looked to the side and saw that Luke was there recording you. You dropped your hand to your side and looked at him.
"How long have you been here?" You said laughing, but also trying to look annoyed.
"Long enough." He said laughing back.
He walked up to you and kissed your lips.
"Foods here by the way." He said releasing the kiss.
"Finally." You laughed and went to eat.
You and Luke were talking about some random stuff about music when he brought of the new album.
"We still need to figure out what our first single should be. We've got a few options but we can't pick."
"Could I have a listen to the options?"
"I mean sure. We need all the help we can get." Luke nervously laughed.
He played a song called Empty Wallets, Lie to me and a song called Better Man. After listening to the three songs you weren't feeling like any of them could be the first single, though Lie to me would be a good single later on. The two of you cleaned up and went to the couch.
"Can I see the track list?" You asked sitting down.
"Uh... ok." Luke handed you the piece of paper with the songs written on them.
You looked through the songs and you picked out one of the tracks.
"Can I hear Want You Back?"
Luke seemed to freeze. "Totally."
He fumbled through his phone and pressed play on the track.
"I remember the roses on your shirt when you told me this would never work." Luke sang through his phone.
You started to tear up. You sniffled and wiped away the tears. When the song ended, Luke looked up at you.
"Oh my god Luke I love it." You sniffled and coughed. "What is it about?"
"I wrote it the day that we got into a fight and I lived with Ashton for a little while. It's how I felt when it all happened and a little after."
"Luke I had no idea that you felt that way. I knew that you were torn up but I didn't know you felt as bad as you did. I'm so sorry." You started to cry.
"Hey it's ok doodlebug. You helped me write a really good song."
"Really?" You sniffled.
"Really." He smiled and kissed your forehead.
"Well I think it should be the first single of the album."
"Alright, I'll text the guys. Maybe they'll like the idea as well."
You smiled and snuggled into Luke's side and held your bump as the twins kicked. The two of you spent all night on things music related, wether that be singing random songs on the piano or even writing them, the two of you were doing the things that you loved.